~ Chapter 13 ~

He knew if he didn't leave the house he would've killed the boy...

The night was restless, the overbearing echoes of college students roared throughout the crowded city streets, Jeongguk grudgingly walked down the bar steps his 10th shot down his burning throat, he was used to this life but he hasn't visited it in a long time now somehow a boy he barely knows, a piece of his haunted past made lose the hard walls he built up. He hated it.

 The smell of alcohol and sex flooded his thoughts, the dormant beast within was growling, he needed his desires to be fulfilled with. The car screeched as it raced through the busy streets, parking in the car park he got out, he could hear Taehyung, it didn't stop him from bursting through the younger boy's doors.

"G-ggukie! what are you doing?" the hysterical boy was pushed down on to the soft mattress as the drunk boy pinned him down "shut up Taehyung I'm in no mood to hear you talk...so just shut up!" he growled as he attacked the soft skinned boy, ravaging his neck like a dog on heat. Taehyung was scared...no he was absolutely scared, he was has never been touched this way, he never had his first...he did not want it like this. Jeongguk was too strong to push away and his whimpering was soon shut when the older boy kissed him roughly. He could taste the bitter taste of alcohol and It made him sick. "strip for me baby let see your beautiful thighs" Jeongguk ordered as he removed his own shirt and unbuckled his belt.

Taehyung didn't obey him, he was frightened and frozen from what happened. This pissed off Jeongguk and he pulled off the silky white pyjamas off the boy before he turned him on all fours.

"Try not to scream too much baby, we wouldn't want to wake up the whole house now do we?" Jeongguk chuckled huskily as kissed Taehyung's neck, the poor boy was shaking and his tears soaked the pillow.

"make me feel good baby do your job.."