~ Chapter 10 ~

"Have you found the culprit?.."

Banging of fists were heard followed by a loud growl,
"Found him?!." A harsh commanding voice echoed the hall way the one that belonged to the alpha.
"Jeongguk..calm down please.." Jin calmly replied trying not to provoke the beast.
"Calm down? Calm down?! The fucker is dead!" The voice boomed and the picture frames started to stutter violently as if the whole house just experience an earthquake " How the fuck can I calm down when they motherfucker who killed my family is running free!"  Jeongguk violently pushed passed Jin, the papers in his hand as he crumpled them up in his hands due to his anger.

jin stood frozen, unable to move and unable to speak, he has known Jeongguk since he was very young and he knew well not to get in the way of the boy and his anger, Jeongguk had it bad.

- Up stairs -

Taehyung could hear everything, he was sobbing uncontrollably "Jeongguk's family is dead?" The boy thought as he shook like a autumn leaf. Jeongguk entered the room without making a sound, the sight in front of him made all the anger he once felt disappear, he could see that Taehyung was about to run up to him as he quickly opened his arms letting the baby hug him, as he cradled him.

"Don't worry Baby..."he paused taking in the fresh smell of coconut and sea salt shampoo of his babe "everything is fine...I'm just tired" he lied...he wasn't tired..he was on the brink of finding out who ended his entire world, nothing or anyone can stop him. Deep down Jeongguk knew in order to gain his revenge he would lose taehyung....

Was he willing to take that bet though?

Author's Note

Rah guys I'm acc so so sorry about taking forever to write this chapter and I know it's short but I'm tryna find the right time to publish all the books

Pls forgive me x