~ Chapter 15 ~

The evening was a cold winter with frostbite covering the forest and soft sounds of hybernating animals surrounded the atmosphere. The silenced cabin stood steady and quiet, the only noises heard were the sounds of blankets shuffling and fire crackling and above all sloppy kissing. Jeongguk decided to take Taehyung out of the city for a while, he needed a break from everything and everyone especially tabloids searching for the very boy he kidnapped...sort of.

He felt Taehyung's soft plump lips smiling into his own, hot chocolate present on his tongue. Jeongguk moved on top, his body built enough to tower the younger boy. "Tae we should talk" he grunted between kisses, he wasn't about to lose to Taehyung over dominance, he pressed Tae's hands down on the soft fluffy carpet that they were currently occupying, he let out a soft growl when Taehyung's knee brushed against his forming bulge "Mmm Ggukie I don't think you can talk now..." Taehyung teased brushing his leg against the same spot that caused Jeongguk to moan. Taehyung was innocent...but boy did he know his way with Jeongguk "if you keep this up...trust me baby you won't like what i'll do to you." he hissed as he bit down on to the milky tan collar bone that was exposed to him "try me..." the younger challenged as he tried to contain his moans, before Jeongguk could accept the challenge a small bark broke them from their moment. In the corner of the fireplace Bam watched with his head tilted, confusion marring his chocolate face, he barked again causing Jeongguk to sigh in irritation. 'if I knew I was going to get cockblocked I would've let Yugyeom dog sit'  he mentally sighed to himself.

Taehyung chuckled at his expression, sitting up he took the puppy into his embrace, leaving Jeongguk to feel the unwanted cold, he frowned when Taehyung did that but he understood that they need to have the talk now.

"okay ggukie what did you want to talk about?" he asked moving closer with Bam towards Jeongguk. He saw how the older man tensed and relaxed in-front of him, slowly reaching for the older's Hand he placed it on his lap "I want to talk to you about me...my past" the raven said with uncertainty tainted in his voice, he visibly relaxed when the younger signalled him to go on.

He took a deep breath before starting "okay here it goes...you know how im all over the news?" he asked as Taehyung hesitantly nodded, Jeongguk gulped down the suffocating knot in his throat "well...it wasn't true..you see my family was assasinated, I don't know why. I was twelve years old...my mother was in the kitchen cooking with my older sister Yeobeen it was like any other normal day, my dad came back from work and my younger siblings  Somi and Jaehyung were playing in the play room and I was just coming back from school...I can't remember much but I do remember the sound of a gunshot in the living room, I saw my father reach for the emergency gun stacked inside a vault while my mum gathered us and kept us with her in the playroom, Yeo-been...my sister she told me to look after the twins while she helped my mother...I remember when she left I was so scared I didn't know what to do, the twins started to cry and it gave away our hiding spot" Jeongguk sighed as flashbacks clouded his memories.

"Oppa! don't leave us please" Somi shrieked as she held on to my sleeve "Somi-ah stay here with Jaehyungie ill be back okay, I need to check on Nuna and Eomma." the moment I opened the door the sight of blood and dead bodies welcomed us...the twins started to cry and we were caught...the men in black masks and guns, held us gunpoint I couldn't do anything...my voice was stuck in my throat, I saw them grab my younger sister by her hair as they shot her mercilessly, my brother was next...by the time they got to me...my sister already shot them dead...saving me "Jeongguk-ah run!" that was the last thing I heard before she was shot...it woke me up from my frozen state and I started to run I dodged the men as they started to chase me , I passed the silent hall as I saw my mother dead...I grabbed her gun shooting the men behind me. "Jeongguk get out of here!" I heard my father scream I  stopped dead on my tracks...for the first time in my life I saw fear in my father's eyes, I looked behind him, a man dressed in a suit with a mask covering his face cocked the gun and pointed it at my father's back, I could see my father point his gun at me " Jeongguk-ah I'm sorry I failed to protect you..." he said as I pointed the gun at the man behind my father, four gun shots echoed the haunting atmosphere, I saw my father fall, I was numb, my tears dry and the only thing I saw before I blacked out was red and blue sirens.

"They put me in handcuffs and took me to the hospital...I was shot on the back of my shoulder, the guy missed my lung by an inch.."Jeongguk said as he took off his shirt to show the scar, Taehyung delicately ran his fingers down the long scar...worry and sadness present in his brown orbs as tears threatened to fall out of his eyes...the tears won. Jeongguk wiped away his tears before bringing him into an embrace "from then on I served time in juvie...I met Jackson and Yugyeom there too but that's a different story. I was let out due to good behaviour apparently but I doubt that. anyways fast forward I was searching for the culprits...two already dead but the main one...Im still looking for that bastard." Jeongguk gritted his teeth as he ran his hand through his dark locks "thats my story baby...when I got out I already had a murder's reputation and I used that to my advantage" he said with a small smirk.

"im sorry that happened to you Ggukie...I promise im with you till the end...lets kill that bastard"

HI EVERYONE I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

PLS CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

DETHRONED

TEMPTATIONS

AWAKENED

UNCHAINED

SCHIZOPHRENIA