~ Chapter 5 ~

"But I like the big bad wolf...I think all beasts deserves a second chance...."

This made Jeongguk choke on his own saliva as he stared astonished at Taehyung as he tilted his head like a lost pup.

"I-I don't think you understand the kind of big bad beast I'm talking about..." Jeongguk said but realised he made Taehyung even more confused.
"What beast do you mean then?..." he asked softly shifting around on Jeongguk's lap making him suck in air as he held Taehyung's hips tightly surely going to leave a bruise.

"You just can't go around saying stuff like that...it's...it's really not appropriate thing to say unless it's to me...but nonetheless don't go saying that to someone else..." Jeongguk explained softly hoping Taehyung would understand and surprisingly he nodded his head followed by his rumbling stomach.

As if on cue Jin made his way to the living room with Taehyung's JapChae.
"Here you go sweetie...enjoy let me know if you need anything else okay hun?" Jin asked as Taehyung softly thanked him and he retreated back into the west wing of the mansion.
Taehyung held up the chopsticks with the noodles on it towards Jeongguk's mouth as he looked at him expectantly. Jeongguk shook his head in no but Taehyung insisted.

"I'm not hungry baby you are...you eat okay?" He said softly as Taehyung gave him the sad puppy eyes making him sigh in defeat and started to eat with his baby.

"Eat soon so we can tour the house okay?"

~ afternoon ~

The tour of the house came to an end with Jeongguk showing Taehyung his room...let's just say Jeongguk earned another few points. Taehyung's laughs and cheers of joy filled the room as he looked around the plushie filled bedroom. The walls were a baby blue along with his bedlinen and the white curtains and carpets complemented the room well. A large dresser and wardrobe against the left wall with a large sofa and a TV against the right wall, his bed and window sill was pouring with plushies of Pokemon....Taehyung's dream bedroom.

"Ggukie is this really my room?!" The excited silver puppy bounced up and down as Jeongguk nodded
"Yes pet this is yours and mine is just through that door right there" Jeongguk said as he pointed at the door next to the en-suite. The room was connected to his own with a shared bathroom.

"I love it I really do thank you so much Ggukie!" The little one hugged a surprised Jeongguk tight as he returned the hug happily...having Taehyung in his arms felt so right and if anything he felt more happier with him now than his whole entire life...if he's honest it was all too great..."

Just as the moment was here...it was gone because Jeongguk's phone rang signalling the two to break apart as he looked at the screen he tsked to himself and turned to Taehyung

"I'll be back baby...go play with you plushies" Jeongguk said in a soothing soft voice as he walked outside the door hoping to be out of Taehyung's earshot though he has nothing to worry about.

"What do you want I'm busy" Jeongguk his half irritated and half amused to why he was getting this phone call now after two weeks of expecting something...

"Jeongguk my man!.....we need to talk...you're gonna love this......"

I have colly tomoz and I'm honestly dreading life right now but enjoy.

Much love all

S