~ Chapter 8 ~

"H-He t-tried t-to r-rape m-me........."

That sentence was enough to have Jeongguk punch the bed head behind him, but he made a promise and he will keep it.

"Aw baby...that wasn't your fault I could never hate you for anything.." he whispered softly as he cradled the baby in front of him.
"Really?..." the younger of the two whispered unsurely as the older one nodded.
"Who was the man by the way??" Jeongguk asked out of curiosity.
"Well you see I don't know him well but he used to be a minister or still is, my father was a close friend more likely his old school friend at law university ..." Taehyung whispered deep in thought.

Jeongguk quickly whipped his head around at the mention of the minister..

It couldn't be the same one right?..
Jeongguk thought to himself his attention far from Taehyung who was calling out to him
"G-Gukie?.." the small voice repeated slowly bringing Jeongguk out of his state.
"I-I'm sorry if I disgusted you! I know I s-shouldn't have s-said anything!...." his voice shaking like a leaf.
Jeongguk stared at him loss for words
"What?? Baby no it's not your fault I was just thinking about something." He tried to calm down his baby who was crying terribly.

After a while he managed to get Taehyung to sleep with the help of soft tummy kisses and sweet whispers. Hoping he wouldn't wake up he left the room to call his friend Jackson.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?! Who the fuck is calling me at..." the voice went silent before returning mostly likely checking the time "at fucking 3:30 in the fucking morning!" He hollered loud enough to wake up his neighbour hood.
"for the love of Jin shut the fuck up jackson" Jeongguk groaned as he paced his corridor rubbing his face with his palm tiredly.
"O-Oh it's you..sorry ggukie, Jackie didn't mean to upset you.." his pout could be heard from the phone and it physically made Jeongguk cringe out of his brand new timberlands which is one of the many thousands he owns.
"Listen you walking dwarf I want you to bring the file of the minister I told you to keep safe in the warehouse...I got a lead on who it could be..." Jeongguk said his voice full of poison venom.

Jackson quickly straightened up hearing this as he got out of the bed.
"I'll meet you 12:00pm tomorrow...I hope you hunch is right." He said as he grabbed the drawer keys to the basement.
"And by the fucking way! I'm not a dwarf! I'm average size!!" His defensiveness causes Jeongguk to chuckle as he hung up the phone.

Going back to his sleeping beauty he watched his soft ragged breathing as his bambi eyes crunched up possibly having a nightmare which Jeongguk wished he could save him from.

Pulling his baby closed he drifted away to a world far away from his past and the to world his future lives...his Taehyung. One old night and one new morning... the world is changing but his hatred won't...maybe Taehyung will finally be that change and his final reason of Euphoria...

Author's Note

Hey guys! So sorry for the wait I know it's been LONG LONG LONG VERY LONG time since I updated but wait no more! New chapters are coming out this week!