~ Chapter 6 ~

- after the phone call -

"Ggukie?....who was that?..." a small voiced asked Jeongguk as he hid half of himself behind the door and the other half just so Jeongguk could see him.
"Nothing important baby..." he took a pause as he saw the message sent to him from the unknown caller
" clubs and queens...2:30 be there...it'll be worth your time..."

Jeongguk sighed as he walked towards Taehyung pulling him into a hug.
"Ggukie's gotta go somewhere right now...I'll be back soon though..." he said as Taehyung hesitantly backed away from him. His sad aura not going unnoticed.

"Aw baby I know you don't want to be left alone especially right now after what you been through but I'll make it up to you....you stay in your room and watch stuff plus Jinnie will be here to keep you company...okay?" Jeongguk asked softly as Taehyung only nodded going back into his dream bedroom. Jeongguk sighed as he let Taehyung going back before he descended down the stairs, grabbing his jacket he checked the time to see 2:15 before getting into his car, going down town.

The stench of pure vodka and whiskey lingering around the area as Jeongguk put on his black mask, made his way in to see the man who called him waving at him over to a table.

"Make this quick Jackson I haven't got all day" annoyance and agitation visible in his voice as the said man put his arms up in defence.
"You're only like this when you get a new play thing...so how's the little grey baby doing?" Jackson asked as a smirk formed on Jeongguk's face
"Loves being my sugar baby...down to business now" he said as his voice turned serious as Jackson took this chance to get out his phone and showing him the text message.

"If my conclusion are right Gguk...this message is all the evidence we might need...however I want keep searching more" Jackson said as he took a sip of his whiskey cringing slightly at the familiar burning sensation.

"Fucker....I fucking knew it!" Jeongguk's growl increased in volume as Jackson tried to calm him down hoping to not cause a scene.

"Do what you have to do to find more evidence..... I want this fucker and the rest of his family decapitated and burned...I'll do it myself." His teeth gritted with anger he slowly got up from the seat.

"I won't fail you and you know that..."Jackson assured him as Jeongguk nodded taking his leave.

If only Jeongguk had realised who the man meant to a certain baby boy......

Hi!!!! I hope you all are well! I'm so so sorry for a short chapter but my mind can't seem to function right now😭

Please let me know what you think!

S