~ Chapter 9 ~

"If I pretend to love him a little longer maybe I'll be safe enough until someone comes to rescue me...." a voice in my head rang. A thousand echoes all around me saying different things and suggesting the same thing.
I know for a fact that I love him but leaving him would kill him, I must bare the thought of it...
he did save me even though he's the reason why my missing posters scatter the whole of the country...
My father and my mother must be scared but I know they only want the publicity of me and not for myself.

- Jeongguk's Pov -

Drink after drink , shot after shot why can't I get drunk already? My mind is running with thoughts and regrets, why did I help him? Why did I think he could be the reason? Now he's all caught up in this bullshit that he doesn't even realise he's in? Does he know??? He's he undercover!? The liquor wasn't helping and I needed to confront him, no matter what I could never scare him off.

-normal-

The drive way was empty and the dark shadows of the trees haunted the house, quiet as a mouse the house stayed until the jingling of the keys echoed through the hallways.

Jeongguk is home, Taehyung thought as he rushed down the stairs, desperate to see the elder for some reason everytime he's been away there's been a huge void in Taehyung's heart.

A Stumbling figure finally walked in through the oak doors just in time for Tae to catch him. The breath of Alcohol mixed in with smoked cigarettes filled the lungs of the bystander as he gently and tiredly dragged his lover across the floor to be seated.

Taehyung watched in silence and Jin aided the drunk Jeongguk who was refusing to meet the younger's eye.

"Leave Taehyung...I'll see you in the morning..." the raven said his voice a harsh hoarse. A startled Taehyung stared at him in shock as the raven never spoke to him in such manner.

Obeying his master he followed the orders slowly not wanting to see the wrath... in the corner of his eyes he caught sight of an object that seemed to be a file full of papers with pictures paper clipped to them...

He's a curious boy but seeing jeongguk's mood he debated that it was best to stay quiet.

"Have you found the culprit?...."

Author's note

Okay I'm not even sorry cause I can't be sorry everytime my stupid ass forgets to update!

Anyways enjoy this short chapter!.