chapter eight

"you were having a party and didn't tell us?" nova came in with quinn beside her, and hugged me.

"i didn't throw it, my sister did." i pointed to where she was, smoking marijuana with boys in the corner of the room.

"great, i can finally have time to relax." quinn says, making her way to the kitchen.

as she left, i gave a look at nova. "is she okay?"

"made her calm down. she's recovering."

"ayoooo." hearing alejandro yell, his arms around nova's shoulder both of them making out right in front of me. gross.

"i'm gonna go to the kitchen." i said, awkwardly. i grabbed a cup and poured myself alcohol. walking beside quinn, drinking by herself.
"if nathan does anything, tell nova and i."

"you two can't do anything about it. there's nothing."

"yes there is. the police is an option, or tell your parents."

"my god, why do you fucking care so much?!" she yells, "it's my choice to decide, not yours."

she walks by me pushing my shoulder. i noticed everyone had their attention on us and i was getting embarrassed so i headed upstairs to my room.

"jules, what's up?" mattia walks in and closes the door, laying beside me while he was playing with my hair and twisting it.

"i'm not in the mood right noww." i slapped his hand off and he ignored me, and continued. i'm starting to get annoyed.

he put his hand over mine and interlocking with my fingers, "why do you have to be so mad all the time?"

"do you like ever shut up?"

"no." mattia smiles

i turned my head to his direction, first thing i saw was his hair. it was messy, but in an attractive way. gross. "have you ever tried eyeliner?" i changed the subject.

"hell no, that's weird."

"come on, i'll put it on you and i bet it'll look good." i smiled, grabbing his hand and leading to the bathroom. mattia is my distraction from all of this shit, it can work.

i got my eyeliner and started on his left eye, he was staring at me. "you smell good." mattia blurts out loud, and i laughed.

"weirdo." finishing the left eye and going to the right.

mattia puts his hands around my waist, and slowly goes down to my ass. couldn't do anything cause i was doing eyeliner on him. "are we gonna talk about what happened in nathan's bathroom?"

i widen my eyes and ignored what he said, finishing the eyeliner. "i think i made you uglier but that's okay." i turn him to the mirror and he was smiling hard.

"i look like one of them emo bitches." he comments, pulling his phone out and dragging me beside his arm, taking a selfie.

"i hate you." i started to put some eyeliner on myself and he was doing tiktoks. us alone in the bathroom is going well, gladly. "my phone is blowing up like crazy." a thousand of notifications from instagram.

"probably my fans." he mumbled, and i received so many comments and likes. most of them were positive, some of them were negative on my posts.

"jules, you should do eyeliner more." mattia suggests

"i don't want to, i look hella ugly."

"shut up. let's take a picture together to remember this." confused?!! he puts his hand on my phone and held it while i was holding it too. our fingers were touching and i felt his cold ass finger tips.

he leans against onto my head and we looked actually good together. my phone pointing to the mirror and we took a picture.

i put a random caption and tagged him, and he already liked it. "i wanna cancel this party badly," i said to him as we heard noises outside.

"don't cancel it, we still haven't smoked weed together." grabbing my hand and opening the door, leading downstairs to see julia drinking 5 cups. "that girl looks exactly like you...?"

"twin sister." i walked up to her and chugged the last cup stopping her from becoming drunk and doing something she's gonna regret.

"there's two of you?!" someone says, in the crowd surrounding us. i got really annoyed and grabbed julia's hand outside.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i wanted to release my anger out on her. just tell her to stop.

"you're such a boring person, i also knew i was the better twin." she slurs.

my fists clenched, wanting to punch her super bad.

at the same time, i didn't want to. she's my twin, i should still love her. "cancel the party." i told her.

"nope, you're not the boss of me." julia pushes by me, and almost trips. shes too drunk, i stg something will happen to her.

"come on, she's gonna be fine. let's have fun on our own." mattia begs once again, pulling my arm over and over to dance but i declined and kept my eyes on julia and her cup. "jules, i'm begging on my knees please."

"mattia just dance with amanda or something."

he drops my arm and scoffs, actually making his way to amanda. now i'm pissed off more.

for some reason??

i don't care anymore if julia gets in trouble, she gets in trouble.

not my problem.

-