chapter two

"YES!" i throw the last ball in the cup, i'm low key the best at beer pong. i was actually comfortable here, and with everyone. and to be honest i'm pretty drunk. at least 5 drinks i had. this is my 6th one.

"oh shit." i ran outside and threw up. damn.

"you good?" a boy comes up to me asking, handing me water. i grab and drink, nodding. i look up to see a curly haired boy, lightskin, and i guess cute.

"yeah yeah." i wipe my mouth and drink again, calming down and finally stopped throwing up.

"oh you're jules, that new girl." he smiles. he has dimples. "i'm alejandro."

"finally i've found you." nova walks to me and hugs, "oh hey." she says to alejandro, full on kissing him. ohhhh?? well that took a turn. she seems too sweet to be with him.

this is awkward. i look around and caught mattia arguing with some girl. i think she had blonde hair, her skin color was black. not sure though. they both go inside after and i mind my business. i check the time, "i gotta go home. it's late." i told nova and she nods waving bye at alejandro.

——————-

"hey mamas, great to see you again." i heard a voice say from behind me as i was locking my bike. of course it's mattia, this guy is so annoying. i ignored him and put on my earbuds while walking inside, he kept talking. "why are you acting like i don't exist to you?"

"i'm just trying to hate your existence." i responded, and he scoffs. "just leave me alone, okay?"

"i can't leave you alone with a body and that kind of attitude like that." said mattia, and i gave a disgust look. ignoring what just came out of his mouth and went in my classroom.

after plenty of boring classes i slept through, i had to go to a therapy meeting today. mom and dad found out i skipped yesterday. great. "fuck me." i mumble as i walked in, seeing the same strangers. i sit where i sat yesterday, and just laid low.

"any new people that wanna introduce themselves?" i guess, the instructor announces. looking at everyone in the room.

a blonde haired stood up, and walked to the front. oh shit, it was the girl who was in the bathroom. i didn't know she had the balls to shoplift. "hi, i'm quinn." she speaks up.

"hi, quinn." they all replied.

"last time i've shoplifted was last week. i was going through a hard time. shoplifting is the only thing that could help me, it's like an addiction. but it is what it is." quinn says, she was about to continue talking but she stopped when her eyes were to me. she was mad.

"are you following me?!" she whispers in a loud way, as i was picking what to eat.

"i didn't even know you were going to these type of meetings." i smiled, and she sighs grabbing a cookie for herself. "don't tell anyone about this." she told me and walked away to her seat.

an hour after listening and sitting, it was finally over. i pull out my phone to text my mom so she could pick me up. "you're jules?" a boy comes up to me before i was gonna text.

i nod, and he puts his hand out for me to shake. "i'm miles. you must be lonely without anyone in this town."

"she's a loner, miles." quinn interrupts our conversation. "and a weirdo." a car pulls up and she hops in, and i noticed who the driver was.

fucking. mattia.

"yoo, you didn't tell me jules was here with you." a smile appears on his face. "come in, we're hanging out."

"are you deadass?" quinn argued with him and they were both mumbling something to each other. i said bye to miles while i got in the backseat. two other guys besides me too. it was alejandro and a other boy, he was also cute.

"i'm kairi." he quickly smiles at me then goes looking to his phone.

they were all talking to each other so i had no idea what to do expect listen to music by myself.
"i've seen that necklace before. it's like 400 bucks." kairi touches it.

"where'd you get that?" quinn turns around.

"a store." i said and she furrows her eyebrows, fuck she might snitch.

the car stops and nova was running out of her house.
"hey." she comes in, sitting on alejandro's lap. "you didn't tell me jules was coming with us."

"yeah, well mattia's dumbass decided to drag her in." quinn continues to hate on me, and i didn't say anything but put my volume up.

we arrived at the mall, all of us going to our own stores expect me and mattia. "you really have nowhere to shop?" he asks me again, and i shake my head. shoplifting in front of him is not a good idea.

"i would go to victoria's secret for perfume, but you're a creep." i said to him, and a laugh came out.

"come on, please?" he begged, and i groan.

i'm so annoyed of this boy.

as we were walking in, i was looking for my favorite perfume. damn, i really don't wanna pay for this. "this would look good on you." mattia was holding a red bra and underwear, and i slap his arm.

"gross."

"at least try it on." he tosses me it and i agree,

"maybe we can even fuck in the dressing room." he whispered to me.

-