chapter tweleve

"what a nice room you have" he says while looking all over. he sat down on my bed and changed the LED lights color, of course. i forgot that he dislikes blue and says red is better.

"what are you doing here?" i asked him, sitting beside him. mattia grabbed my blunt and took hits, then passed it back to me.

"i just want to hang out. besides, i haven't been seeing you a lot since you got suspended." 

"and i know you miss me, so.." he continued and i furrow my brows to what he said and let out a laugh, turning on the TV in my room. "you're ignoring me because you know it's true."

i blew out my last smoke from my joint and finished, "put on a movie before i get more angry with you."
i passed the remote to him and went downstairs, grabbing a couple of snacks for me and him.

"why are you grabbing so many snacks for yourself?" julia asks me, looking at me up and down. i grabbed the last one and walked past her but she got in front of me. "are you gonna answer my question?"

i take a deep breathe to calm down, "no."

"well, you can't eat that all by yourself. are you trying to make yourself more fat?"

'more fat' ? what the fuck ?? she puts her arm around my shoulder hugging me from the side, "i'll become fat with you."

"you know, i'm good. i rather be alone."

"i know you're not alone eating all of those snacks." she walks up to my room already and i groan, shit. i followed her up to look at her smiling at me sitting besides mattia.

"julia, get out. nobody invited you into my room."

"i did." mattia interrupted the conversation and i screamed inside.

few minutes in, i could already see them flirting with each other. mattia's hand was on her thigh and they kept whispering to each other like little kids, it kept pissing me off. i was laying down alone on my phone, eating cheetos. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom." julia told him and he nodded.

as she got up and left, mattia looked over at me and sat beside me definitely knowing i was mad. "what are you looking at on your phone?"

so i decided to make him mad too. "my ex's snap story." he instantly grabbed my phone and looked, disgusting face expressions while tapping through it.
"i actually sent him a text to see if i could facetime with him and he agreed."

"why? i'm here and he's not."

"because you're paying attention to my spoiled twin sister, and you're flirting with each other." i responded, taking back my phone aggressively. mattia was about to do something back but stopped when he saw julia walk in.

"am i interrupting something?" she says to the two of us since we're so close to each other. i pushed him off and shook my head, julia sat on his lap which i got really angry.

mattia went a long with it and glanced back at me, putting his hands on her hips too.

i clenched my fists, "okay. you guys aren't about to fuck in my room. i'll watch this movie alone." i tell them, pushing them out of my room. as they got out, i closed my door and laid down on my bed covering my face.

stretching my eyes out in anger.

later, i watched the rest of the movie and fell asleep.

waking up to someone touching my face, i opened my eyes in confusion and saw mattia next to me. "jesus christ!" i backed up and almost fell but quickly got on my feet seeing mattia laying down on the other side.

"i slept with you." he replied simply, smiling. "come backkk."

"why couldn't you sleep with julia or something? fucking weirdo."

"because your bed is comfortable and you're here." he pulled my arm and i was in bed with him again, his arm was around my waist .

"my parents are here and i have to go somewhere."

he groans and lets me go, i grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. showered, did my hair, put some perfume, and finished. "do you need me to drive you?" he asked while getting changed.

"i can ride my bike there."

"are you sure?"

"yes. i don't want to be with someone who probably slept with my sister." i grab my phone and some money, putting it in my pocket before getting out the window. "make sure you sneak out from here, by the way."

tbc