chapter seven

"i'll move if i feel like it." i said, while moving my hips back and forth as i could hear him grunting. nobody noticed because they were minding their business.

"right, and i know you can feel my dick touching your pussy. i know you're getting butterflies right now, that's why you're moving your hips." he leaned forward.

i could feel his mouth on my neck, and he was chuckling. "you're wet, aren't you?"

(bye 🙋🏽‍♀️)

"i hate you." i replied, and the car stopped. i looked out the window, we were at a house. probably nathan's.

we all got out and walked in, sitting down on the couch as mattia loaded up a game console, which was xbox. alejandro and kairi hopped on the game with him and started playing. nova was on alex's lap, taking turns on the controller.

quinn was with nathan both of them pouring vodka with each other in the kitchen.

i was alone so i was just doing nothing.

"where's the bathroom?" i asked nathan.

"upstairs then take a right." he responds and i went up. i closed the door and turned on the sink, washing my face trying to forget about what happened in the car. ughhhh.

i close my eyes for one second and the door opens, opening it and seeing mattia in reflection behind me. a smirk on his face as he locks the door. "we are never gonna talk about what happened earlier, okay?" i turned around and told him, didn't realize how tall he was after now.

"why not? you embarrassed?" he pouts, fake crying. "don't worry, i still love you." mattia says, his eyes looking at my lips then back to my eyes. oh my god

"i really wanna strangle you right now."

"hot."

i said nothing but just roughly grabbed his chin and kissed him with tongue, his lips really tasted great ngl.

"happy?" i pull away and he looked shocked. i left and went back downstairs to the others, sitting down next to kairi. i pulled out my vape and started smoking.

"can i have a hit?" kairi asked, as i put my head on his shoulder while he was playing on the xbox still. i passed him it and he blowed out so many smoke.
"how do you like new jersey so far?"

"it's okay, just not used to the neighborhood. and definitely the people at school."

"if you need someone to be there for you," he passes it back, "i'll be that someone."

"you seem the nicest out of the three."

"what about me?" alejandro questions with anger in his voice making me laugh.

"my bad, my bad." i kiss him on the cheek and watched them play. mattia came downstairs finally and sat in the middle of kairi and i.
"aww, you two falling in love?"

"someone's jealous." alejandro says.

"jealous? i'm never jealous." he puts his arm around kairi and i's shoulder pulling us together for a hug. god, he was literally killing us.

"can i talk to nova and jules privately for a second?" quinn grabs nova and i's hand, pulling us aside from the others as they were all on the couch playing their games. "i confronted nathan about the earrings and he said it wasn't him and he got angry because i ' assumed ' and blamed it on him and now when we get home, he said he's gonna do something to me. and i'm scared."

quinn was having a whole panic attack. nathan is literally abusing her. "hey, calm down." nova grabs her hand and caressed it, "stay here. we're gonna go upstairs and talk." she tells me and i nod as i saw them walk upstairs.

i sat back down and nathan was looking at me and grinned, his eyes went down to my boobs and i started to feel uncomfortable. "you okay?" kairi says to me, i cover my chest with my arms.

"yeah." i flash a smile at him.

—————-

i got out the car and waved bye to everyone in the car, walking inside the house as i saw nobody in here. but i was hearing some noise in the kitchen and i checked it out.

julia of course. "i told you to come at 4, you came at 6. why do we keep having to do this?" mom comes downstairs with a short dress on, and heels.

"i gave you your phone back for a second chance, don't make me take it away again." she continued. dad also downstairs with a suit, they're going out for dinner.

"we'll be back at 9 or 10. no parties, no inviting friends over. behave, the both of you." he says kissing us both on the forehead as they left and closed the door.

"give me your phone." julia demands, putting her hand out.

"for what?"

"i need to do something."

i was confused but gave it to her anyway, and she was smiling. took 5 minutes then gave it back to me.

she told everyone on my instagram story that there was a party here. what the fuck. "are you serious? mom and dad just said no parties." i started to become angry.

"i just wanna meet some new people here, i'm sure it's gonna be fun." julia kisses my cheek then walked away.

she's making everything worse.

-