✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25 ✈︎

Double update ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Once it became 7:30pm, hoseok took a shower and changed into a white oversized jumper with blue ripped jeans, yellow trainers and a bucket hat. He grabbed his phone and wallet before heading out of his dorm room.

He knocked on the door of yoongi's dorm room and waited patiently for an answer. Momentarily, yoongi opened the door and smiled at hoseok. He was wearing a black oversized hoodie, blue ripped jeans, a black beanie and black trainers.

"Hi seokie!" Yoongi said as he closed the door behind him.

"Hey yoonie." Hoseok replied. The two boys walked outside and strolled through the city. Yoongi looked around at the festive lights surrounding them as they walked through town.

"The lights look so pretty." Yoongi said as he stared at the colourful lights attached to the houses and shops.

The shops and buildings were decorated with various led lights and snowmen were wrapped in festive scarfs with had many buttons placed on them. As the snow coated their surroundings, children ran around chucking snowballs at their friends as parents sat down and chatted merrily with a mug of coffee warming their cold hands.

"They're not the only things that are pretty." Hoseok mumbled.

"What did you say?" Yoongi asked, turning towards hoseok.

"Nothing." Hoseok said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking down at the floor.

They travelled on the bus to the korean market, which was situated in the centre of town. Once they had reached town, yoongi and hoseok walked around and admired the breath-taking scenery.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked.

"You'll see." Hoseok replied.

They walked around and took pictures as they headed towards the ice skating rink. Once they reached the ice skating rink, they sat down, put on their skating shoes and stood on the ice.

"I can barely walk in a straight line, let alone ice skate." Yoongi said, clinging onto the sides of the skating rink.

"This isn't yuri on ice. I'm not expecting you to do a triple axel," Hoseok said as he stood beside yoongi, "I'll guide you."

Hoseok took hold of yoongi's hands and led him further into the skating rink. They glided across the slippery surface and spun around while yoongi held onto hoseok in fear. They giggled as they drifted across the ice. After ice skating for a while, yoongi and hoseok sat down and took off the skating shoes.

"That was fun." Yoongi giggled as he put on his shoes.

"Yeah, it was." Hoseok responded.

The two boys walked together into town and travelled to Namsan Seoul Tower. They stood at the top and admired the fireworks in the sky. Momentarily, hoseok turned towards yoongi.

"I like you." He said. Yoongi eyes widened in shock as he quickly looked at hoseok.

"Really?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded in response, "I've liked you since I met you here."

"Me too." Yoongi stated bashfully.

"Want to be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes." Yoongi smiled.

They both walked back to the dorms and headed towards taehyung, seokjin and hoseok's dorm. As they walked through the dorm, they saw jungkook, taehyung and seokjin playing video games. They looked at the two boys and giggled.