✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21 ✈︎

As the Christmas holidays neared, the boys began to plan what they were going to do over the 2 week break. They all met up at seokjin, taehyung and hoseok's dorm.

"So what are you all going to do during the Christmas holidays?" Jungkook asked, his eyes glued to the gaming console.

"Im going to visit my grandma." Jimin replied.

"I'll come with you." Namjoon said.

"You don't have to." Jimin argued.

"I want to. And you're grandma's really nice. I haven't seen her in a long time and I want to see her again." Namjoon smiled.

"Fine." Jimin surrendered, rolling his eyes.

"I'm going stay here." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"My parents died in a car accident when I was 8. I was raised by my grandma since my grandpa died before I was born. My grandma died last year so I have no choice but to stay here." Taehyung explained.

"What about your aunts and uncles?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't know them." Taehyung said.

"I'll stay here with you." Jungkook offered.

"Don't. You should spend time with your family." Taehyung responded.

"I will." Jungkook said adamantly, "I don't want you to be lonely."

"I will too." Seokjin chimed in, "I stayed with you last Christmas and I'll stay with you again."

Taehyung smiled at his boyfriends before returning to the game in front of him.

"I still don't know what I'm going to do." Yoongi said.

"Me neither." Hoseok sighed, "I think I'll just stay here."

"Same." Yoongi said.

After a while, the boys went back to their dorms and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, they went to their lessons and were exhausted from the jimin began to pack his belongings into his suitcase.

"You're packing your things already?" Namjoon asked, laying down on his bed with a book in his hands.

"Yeah. We'll be going to Busan on Saturday." Jimin said.

"But today's Thursday." Namjoon informed.

"If I don't do it now, I'll end up procrastinating and doing it last minute." Jimin replied, "Trust me, it's happened before."

"Might as well pack up my things too." Namjoon said as he placed his bookmark in the book he was reading and walked towards his wardrobe.

He grabbed some clothes, folded them and placed them in his suitcase before grabbing some necessities and three pairs of shoes.

After he had packed his belongings, he ambled towards his bed and continued to read. Jimin looked over to namjoon, stood up, walked over to namjoon and snuggled up against him.

"What are you reading?" Jimin asked.

"A book." Namjoon remarked.

"No shit sherlock." Jimin said, rolling his eyes, "I meant what type of book are you reading?"

"The genre is Southern gothic fiction and it's a paperback book." Namjoon replied.

Jimin playfully hit namjoon out of annoyance, "Just tell me the damn book title."

"You look cute when you're annoyed." Namjoon giggled as his dimples appeared.

"Your dimples are cute." Jimin said as he poked namjoon's dimples.

"Your cheeks are cute." Namjoon said as he pinched jimin's cheeks, "You look like a rice cake."

Jimin let out a tiny giggle as he sat up. "You still haven't told me what the book is." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms and looking away from namjoon.

"The book is called To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee." Namjoon said.

"Seems like a nice book." Jimin commented. He snuggled up against namjoon again as they continued to read.

_________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_________________

Hello 🥺💖

Since other countries celebrate Christmas on the 24th, I will be updating every day until the 24th and I will upload the Christmas chapter/s on the 24th

I will also upload the Christmas oneshot on the 25th because, for some odd reason, the UK celebrates Christmas one day after everyone else 🙄🤚

I love you so much and thank you for reading this shit book 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩