✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20 ✈︎

Yoongi and hoseok walked side by side into the cinema.

"What do you want to watch?" Yoongi asked.

"Umm...Weathering with you." Hoseok replied.

"You watch anime?" Yoongi enquired.

"Yeah." Hoseok responded.

"Me too," Yoongi said, "Sweet or salted popcorn?"

"Both. Why choose?" Hoseok answered.

"I know right." Yoongi concurred, "Drink?"

"Coke."

Yoongi placed the order. Momentarily, they walked into the movie theater and sat down. As the movie played on the massive screen in the vast movie theater, the two boys munched on the popcorn and sipped on their drinks.

Yoongi placed his arm on the armrest. Momentarily, Hoseok caught yoongi's hand in the corner of his eye but stopped himself and focused on the ongoing movie.

"No, don't hold his hand," Hoseok told himself, "He might feel uncomfortable and then it will become awkward."

After the movie had ended, they walked out of the cinema and wandered around the city.

"Today was fun." Hoseok sighed.

"I'm glad you liked it." Yoongi said.

"Let's go out again soon." Hoseok said. Yoongi looked down at the concrete floor with a smile on his face.

"You good?" Hoseok said, waving a hand in front of yoongi's eyes.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Yoongi responded, looking up at hoseok.

Hoseok and yoongi continued walking. Once they had reached jungkook and yoongi's dorm, they stood just outside the door.

"Let's hang out again another time. This time, I'll pick you up." Hoseok said.

"Ok, can't wait. Bye bye." Yoongi smiled.

"Bye." Hoseok waved. Yoongi waved back and walked into the room. Hoseok sauntered towards his dorm room with a smile plastered on his face.

"How was the date?" Jungkook asked as yoongi entered the room.

"Technically, it wasn't a date. It was just two friends hanging out." Yoongi argued.

"I beg to differ." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes, "Anyways, what did you do?"

"We went to the cinema and we watched weathering with you. Then, we went for a walk around the city and then, when we came back here, he said that he wanted to go out with me again and that this time, he'll pick me up." Yoongi explained.

"Just date him already." Jungkook complained.

"Do you think he'd want to date me?" Yoongi asked as he fell backwards onto his bed.

"Yes, of course he would!" Jungkook said, sitting up, "You're funny, cute, handsome, talented, hard-working, unique, trustworthy, sassy, charismatic, nonchalant, strong-willed, quirky, marvelous, positive, majestic, and the list goes on."

"I never knew that you used such fancy words like 'nonchalant' or 'charismatic'." Yoongi remarked.

"I'm trying to prove a point here." Jungkook replied, "Plus, the only times I'm not a dumb bitch is when I'm in an argument, defending someone or myself or trying to prove a point."

"We'll see if he wants to date me." Yoongi said.

"I doubt that he would." He muttered under his breath.

❀ ❀ ❀

Hoseok walked into his dorm room and was greeted by seokjin and taehyung who were sitting on the floor, playing video games.

"So, how was the date?" Seokjin asked.

"It was fun." Hoseok replied as he walked over to them, "We went to the cinema and watched weathering with you and then went for a walk afterwards."

"Are you dating yet?" Taehyung asked.

"No but I told him that I wanted to hang out with him again and this time, I'll pick him up." Hoseok explained.

"Pity." Seokjin said.

"Do you like him?" Taehyung enquired.

"Yeah." Hoseok responded.

"Do you want him to be your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah." Hoseok replied.

"Then on your next date, if you have the courage, confess to him and ask him to be your boyfriend." Taehyung said.

"But won't he reject me?" Hoseok asked.

"Not possible. Don't think so negatively. Just muster up all the courage you have in your tiny body and ask him out on a proper date." Seokjin said.

"I'll ask him soon." Hoseok said.

"..Hopefully."

__________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎________________

Pity 😔