✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10 ✈︎

Jungkook walked over to jimin and namjoon's dorm. He opened the door and slowly stepped inside. Taehyung and jimin were sitting on the floor facing seokjin, hoseok and namjoon, who were sitting on the bed. They were all chatting contentedly.

As the door creaked open, they turned their heads towards jungkook and grinned at him.

"Welcome back." Jimin said.

"You literally disappeared from the studio. Where did you go?" Taehyung asked.

"I just went to my dorm." Jungkook replied.

"What should we do?" Hoseok asked.

"Eat." Seokjin said unhesitatingly.

"Play video games." Taehyung responded.

"Two types of people." Jungkook stated, sitting down next to taehyung.

"Jin, you always eat." Taehyung surmised.

"Yeah, and what about it?" Seokjin retorted.

"We could talk." Namjoon said.

"Already did that." Jimin remarked.

"We could talk more then." Namjoon replied.

"Boring." Jimin yawned.

"It's boring for you because we live in the same room and talk 24/7." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

He looked back at jimin, who was now laughing and talking to hoseok and seokjin. Namjoon's heart skipped a beat once he saw the way jimin's glistening eyes and angelic voice. His sweet laugh. His beautiful face. The only thing he could focus on was jimin.

Namjoon quickly snapped back into reality and looked away from jimin.

"Yes!" Taehyung yelled in triumph. "Take that!"

"Well done tae." Jungkook responded with a smile, giving taehyung a high five.

"Another round?" Taehyung asked.

"I won't go easy on you this time." Jungkook said.

"Bring it on." Taehyung challenged.

They both faced the gaming console and began to play another as the rest of the boys observed them.

"You're both so competitive." Seokjin stated.

After a few minutes, taehyung had beaten jungkook two more times.

"You've gotten better at this." Jungkook said amused.

Taehyung turned to jungkook and smiled. His adorable box smile captured his attention and his soft giggles made him fall in love. Jungkook soon became lost in taehyung's stunning dark brown orbs. He stared into them, hypnotised by his beauty.

"Umm...kookie?" Taehyung said, looking at jungkook with a concerned expression.

"He called me kookie. Cute." Jungkook thought to himself, still spellbound by taehyung's eyes. A tiny but noticeable smile grew on his face.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung repeated, waving his hand across jungkook's eyes.

"Huh?" Jungkook responded.

"You good? You zoned out for quite a while. Anyways, wanna eat?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh yeah." Jungkook answered.

"Cool. Hoseokie is ordering burgers." Tae said.

After a while, hoseok went downstairs to collect the food and drinks.

"Get off the game and eat." Hoseok said as he entered the room.

He positioned the food in the middle of the room and they all sat around it and began to eat. Momentarily, someone knocked on the door. Hoseok walked towards the door and opened it. Yoongi was standing in front of him.

"Hi..I'm bored. Can I come in?" Yoongi asked awkwardly.

"Of course!" Hoseok said, opening the door wider to let yoongi in.

"Oh yoongi! Perfect timing. We were just about to eat." Namjoon greeted.

Yoongi sat down with the rest of the boys and hoseok sat down beside him. All seven of them talked endlessly.

After eating, taehyung and jungkook returned to their game and the others sat on the beds and watched.

As hoseok was talking to seokjin, yoongi looked at him and froze. He stared at his cute heart-shaped smile and his heart skipped a beat when he heard his endearing laugh. His huge dark brown eyes caught yoongi's attention as he became mesmerised by his enchanting beauty.

Yoongi looked back at the game. "Why does he look so handsome all of a sudden?" Yoongi asked himself silently.

______________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_______________

Sorry, I kind of forgot to update
I love you 🥺💞💞