✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17 ✈︎

Jimin and namjoon walked together back to their dorm room. As the awkward silence surrounded them, they walked side by side, namjoon's hand nearly touching jimin's wrist. Once they had reached their dorm, jimin opened the door and entered the room, followed by namjoon. They both sat down on their beds and scrolled through their phones.

"It's going to be the holidays soon." Jimin said, not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah." Namjoon responded.

"What are you going to do?" Jimin asked.

"Go home and hang out with my family," Namjoon replied, "What about you?"

"Visit my grandma." Jimin smiled.

Namjoon smiled as he remembered the times in school when he and jimin would visit his grandma's rice cake shop. They would go there early in the morning when the shop had just opened and would walk to school together, holding a small bag of rice cakes and ate some on the way.

Jimin and namjoon always met up at the rice cake shop and walked to school together. They ate the rice cakes as breakfast and would have conversations that continued even when they had sat down in class.

"Remember when we used to buy rice cakes and eat them on the way to school." Namjoon said.

"Oh yeah! And remember whenever you were sick, I would always bring you food." Jimin added.

"You rarely got sick so I never had the chance to bring you anything." Namjoon pouted.

"I just have a strong immune system." Jimin giggled.

"The next time you're sick, I'll make sure to bring you food." Namjoon said.

"You don't have to." Jimin argued.

"I will." Namjoon said adamantly.

Jimin playfully rolled his eyes as namjoon laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling with his head resting on top of his arms. Jimin leaned against the headboard of the bed and scrolled through his phone. After a while, jimin stood up again.

"I'm going outside again." Jimin announced as he put his shoes on and walked towards the door.

"I'll come with you." Namjoon said as he walked towards him.

"You don't have to." Jimin replied.

"I want to," Namjoon said, "And I'll probably get bored."

They walked out of the dorm together and wandered around the empty, tranquil campus. Namjoon's hand was nearing jimin's wrist. He was about to hold his hand but was stopped by a flurry of raindrops. Jimin skipped off merrily as it rained progressively.

"You're going to get sick." Namjoon stated, holding an umbrella over the two of them.

"I'll be fine." Jimin said carelessly.

"You're not wearing a coat though." Namjoon argued.

"So what?" Jimin shrugged, "also, how did you know it was going to rain today?"

"I checked the weather forecast." Namjoon stated.

"Then where did you get the umbrella from? I didn't see you carrying it." Jimin asked.

"Magic." Namjoon responded sarcastically.

Jimin rolled his eyes before asking another question.

"Do you like rain?"

"Yeah," Namjoon answered, "Do you?"

"I love rain!" Jimin said in excitement.

"So you're a pluviophile?" Namjoon asked.

"What's that?" Jimin responded.

"A pluviophile is a person who loves rain and finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days." Namjoon answered.

"I guess I am a pluviophile." Jimin said. Momentarily, he let out a tiny sneeze.

"Let's get you inside." Namjoon said as he took off his coat and wrapped it around jimin. They walked inside together and entered their dorm room. They changed their clothes and sat down on their beds. Jimin dried his hair with a small towel and laid down. He checked the time and rushed towards the bathroom.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

"I need to go to sleep. I have a lecture in the morning with hoseok and jungkook." Jimin said.

"Ok, good night." Namjoon said as he took out a book from his bag.

"You're not sleeping?" Jimin asked.

"I don't have any lessons in the morning so I can sleep in." Namjoon stated.

"Lucky," Jimin said as he tucked himself into bed, "Night night."

"Good night." Namjoon responded.

_________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_________________

Hewwo ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ
Do you like rain? I do.