✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 ✈︎

After a while, the five of them walked back to their dorms. Hoseok and yoongi were busy reminiscing over the three years they spent together at school.

Once they had arrived at the dorms, they decided to see if namjoon and jimin were in their dorms. Seokjin knocked on the door and waited for a response but no one answered. He twisted the doorknob and tried to open the door but his attempt was futile.

"Why don't we go to the library to check up on them?" Jungkook suggested. The others agreed and they walked over to the library.

❀ ❀ ❀

Namjoon and jimin were sat down reading books. Jimin pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the time. They had been reading for 3 hours. Time flew like an eagle soaring high across the perpetual blue tinted canvas.
Jimin yawned as his eyes began to close at a leisurely pace. He fought to stay awake but the battle was ephemeral.

Moments later, namjoon felt extra weight being added to his shoulder. He looked beside him and found jimin sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. Namjoon's cheeks turned into a rosy pigment as he slowly reached out his hand and, unconsciously, touched jimin's fluffy hair.

He ran his fingers through his orange locks with a tiny unnoticeable smile on his face. He then brought his attention back to his book, mindful to not interrupt the slumber of the boy sleeping on his shoulder.

❀ ❀ ❀

As they entered the library, they were engulfed by the immense silence which magnified the sound of pages turning and pens scribbling on lined paper. The sound of computer mouses drifting across the wooden desks and clicking on websites or google tabs.

Their eyes scanned the area in search of jimin and namjoon. Subsequently, they found them sat down at a table. Namjoon was reading a book while jimin was sleeping soundly on his shoulder.

As the five boys sat down with them, namjoon looked up and made immediate eye contact with taehyung, who was sitting opposite him.

"I ship it." Taehyung said.

"Me too." Jungkook commented.

"Lets be honest, we all ship it." Seokjin added.

"No, don't ship it." Namjoon argued. "I don't like him."

"The lie of the year." Seokjin said.

"Decade." Hoseok added.

"Century." Taehyung commented.

"Millennium." Yoongi quipped.

Namjoon was about to strike back when suddenly jimin's arms wrapped tightly around namjoon's arm. The rest of the boys cooed as namjoon blushed profusely.

"Lovebirds." Seokjin said, earning a piercing glare from namjoon.

"Anyways, lets go back to the dorm." Taehyung suggested as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the door. Jungkook and seokjin followed him and hoseok and yoongi walked closely behind them. Namjoon nudged jimin awake.

"Wake up." Namjoon whispered softly in his ear.

Jimin sat up and quickly apologised to him. Namjoon reassured him that it was completely fine as they stood up, walked out of the library and caught up with the others.

"Here comes the boyfriends." Jungkook teased. Whilst namjoon gave him a death glare, jimin looked at him in confusion.

"Boyfriends?" Jimin asked. "But we're not dating."

"You were clinging onto him like a koala." Hoseok said. Jimin blushed in embarrassment at the statement and looked down at the ground.

For the rest of the walk to the dorms, namjoon and jimin had to endure the teasing from their friends. Once they had reached the dorms, jimin and namjoon swiftly entered their dorm.

Jimin laid down on his bed and disappeared under the duvet. Namjoon sat down on his bed and giggled quietly at the adorable boy.

______________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_______________

Minjoon uwu 🥺🥺