✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3 ✈︎

As yoongi rouse from his heavy slumber, the coolness of the air and the crisp aroma circulated around the room. The blazing sun poured through the cracks in the blinds and awaited entrance into yoongi's eyes. Sight still in the clutches of the night's glue, he hesitantly rubbed the dreams and mirages away. Thoughts of the visions in sleep enter and leave in waves, clinging on to the very last memory of the night but with little success.

Yoongi and jungkook carried out their daily routine and changed into their outfits for the day. Yoongi wore a plain, navy blue jumper with black ripped jeans and a light denim jacket, accompanied by a dark blue snapback cap and a red and black checkered flannel wrapped firmly around his waist. Jungkook was wearing prussian blue jeans with a grey oversized hoodie and white sneakers.

Once the two males headed out of their dorm room, they strolled around the campus. The vast campus was serene with the exception of tiny congregations of scholars chatting, gossiping and bragging redundantly.

Inside of the colossal building was a tranquil modern library. The aromatic books were displayed across the many wide-ranging bookcases and long sturdy tables were situated in rows in the centre of the library. The magnified sound of pages turning, computer mouses clicking and keyboards typing resonated across the room.

Close to the library was a lecture hall. The spacious room was filled with rows and rows of burgundy coloured chairs and extensive connected desks. At the front, there was a minute writing desk, which appeared to be the teacher's, and a sizeable interactive whiteboard visible on the unadorned wall.

The dance studio was situated in a different building. The giant studio gleamed as light from the open windows reflected onto the shiny floorboards. Huge mirrors were located at the front of the unpretentious area. Ironically, the canteen was close to the dance studio.

Small tables were located across the canteen. The aroma of food and drinks wafted around the air as the hue of the blinds reflected onto the average tables. In a separate building was the student centre and nearby were the dormitories.

The music studio was a spacious room with a large mixing console and two speakers in front of it. Next to the mixing console, a computer was placed upon a tiny desk and opposite the computer was a keyboard and various instruments were positioned at the back of the studio.

Inside of the performing arts centre, there was a giant stage located at the front of the prodigious hall. Extensive rows of crimson chairs overspread the area as two narrow columns of stairs divided them into three sections.

As yoongi languidly walked into the studio, he was greeted by the sight of a younger man. He was sat in a rotating chair in front of the mixing console and speakers, fiddling with his pen. As the male spun around in his chair, he froze once he made eye contact with yoongi.

"Oh uh hi...I didn't see you there." The boy said bashfully.

He had the face of an intelligent and kind hearted scholar, the shy kind that doesn't talk much. His chin is sharp and his conspicuous fox-like eyes are intense but softens whenever his adorable smile and deep dimples appeared. He was wearing black trousers with a black hoodie and a black oversized jacket, along with a pair of black and white nike trainers.

"Hi." Yoongi replied.

"Are you also a music major?" He asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi answered. "I'm actually new here."

Namjoon's eyes lit up in an enchanting way. "I honestly thought I was going to be the only one here but, luckily, you're here."

Yoongi smiled at the cute younger boy. He took a chair from the computer desk and sat down beside him.