✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9 ✈︎

[𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬 = 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬]

Yoongi and jungkook were laying down on their beds in boredom. It was 1pm and there was nothing to do. Momentarily, they heard a knock on the door. Jungkook stood up, walked towards the door and opened it. Jimin was standing in front of him.

"Hey! Sorry for not texting first but do you and yoongi wanna come to the dance studio with us?" He asked politely.

"Yeah sure. Wait a minute." Jungkook responded.

"Do you want to come to the dance studio?" Jungkook asked yoongi, "Everyone will be there."

"Sure. I have nothing better to do anything anyway." Yoongi replied, getting up and walking over to the bathroom to change his clothes.

"Cool. I'll go change." Jungkook told jimin.

Jimin nodded and waited. Once they had finished changing, they grabbed their phones and shoved them into their pockets. They walked out of the dorm, closed the door and followed jimin all the way to the dance studio.

"Why are we going to the dance studio anyway?" Yoongi questioned.

"We were all bored in our dorms and had nothing to do and hoseok told jin and tae that he was going to the dance studio and they wanted to see him dance. Tae texted me and asked if me and namjoon wanted to go with them and we said yes and then I asked you if you wanted to come and you both said yes." Jimin explained.

The three boys walked into the studio and found hoseok dancing. Namjoon and taehyung were sat at the back of the room, against the wall, shouting occasional compliments at hoseok. Seokjin was sitting in front of hoseok, against the mirror, and was filming him on his phone.

Jimin walked over to seokjin and sat beside him. Jungkook walked over to namjoon and taehyung and joined them as they continued to praise hoseok's dance skills.

Yoongi froze when he saw hoseok dance. He was stunned by how amazing he was.

"Yoongi," He was swiftly drawn back into reality after he heard jimin's voice, "why are you standing there? Sit down."

Yoongi strolled towards seokjin and sat down. He watched hoseok, mesmerised. The way he danced was enchanting. Yoongi's eyes were glued to him as if he was spellbound. Suddenly, he remembered what his friend said.

"𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑?"

"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖?"

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒓."

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒓!"

Yoongi smiled at the fond memory as he looked back at hoseok. Subsequently, other memories began to play.

"𝑯𝒊...𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆."

"𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍."

A confused look grew on yoongi's face. "Probably that new kid I had to show around at school." He brushed off.

"𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆?"

"𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆."

"Well I guess I broke that promise." Yoongi shrugged. He thought to himself as he tried to remember the person. "Was he a friend of mine?"

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?"

"𝑯-𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌."

"Hoseok?" Yoongi accidentally blurted out.

"Yeah?" Hoseok responded. He slowly stopped dancing and looked down at yoongi.

"Uh...nothing, sorry." He apologised.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and continued dancing. Moments later, yoongi stood up and left the studio.

The rest of the boys were bewildered by the sudden exit.

"Why did he leave?" Hoseok queried.

"I don't know." Jimin replied. "By the way, jin, could you send the video to me please?"

"Sure. I'll send it now." He answered.

"Thank you." Jimin responded.

"You see me dance everyday. Why do you need a video of it?" Hoseok enquired.

"For educational purposes." Jimin said.

"Send it to me too!" Taehyung called from the back.

"I'll send it to everyone, don't worry!" Jimin responded.

Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully and turned around. Taehyung and namjoon were still seated against the wall but jungkook, however, wasn't there.

"Where's jungkook?" He asked.

Namjoon and taehyung shrugged their shoulders in response. Hoseok turned back around to jimin and seokjin.

"Should we go back to our dorms?" Hoseok suggested.

"Let's hang out at mine and namjoon's dorm instead." Jimin said, standing up and walking out of the studio. Namjoon walked speedily after him.

"Wait for me! We're roommates, remember?" Namjoon said as he tried to catch up to jimin.

Jungkook entered the dorm room and found yoongi laying down on his bed, scrolling through his social media.

"Why did you leave the studio?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders in response. Jungkook walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Did you leave because of hoseok?" He quizzed.

Yoongi shook his head. "It's nothing."

"Alright then." He said. Moments later, his phone began to buzz. He reached his hand inside his pocket and pulled out his phone. A text from jimin was displayed on the notification bar.

Jiminie: We're all going to mine and namjoon's dorm

Wanna go there and meet us inside?

Jk: Yeah I'll see you there

Jiminie: Is yoongi okay?

Jk: Yeah he is

I don't know why exactly
he left but he said he's fine

Jiminie: Okay see you at the dorm

Jk: bye

Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket, stood up and walked towards the door. "I'm going to jimin and namjoon's dorm." He informed yoongi.

"Okay bye." Yoongi responded.

"Bye." He said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.