✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 ✈︎

Namjoon walked into his dorm and found jimin laying down on his bed, his forearm covering his eyes.

"You good?" Namjoon asked as he sat down beside him.

"I'm good." Jimin croaked.

Namjoon stood up and walked out of the dorm. He made his way off the university campus and bought a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a cup of hot chocolate. He walked back to his dorm room, opened the door and sat down next to jimin.

"Sit up. I brought you some food." Namjoon said as he opened the bag. Jimin sat up and rested against the headboard of the bed.

Jimin began eating the bowl of noodles. Namjoon remained sat down beside jimin, scrolling through his phone. Jimin offered some of his food but namjoon rejected it. After jimin had finished his food, he held the cup of hot chocolate between his hands and sipped it carefully.

"You finally had the chance to give me food." Jimin said.

"Yeah, I'm glad I was finally able to return the favour." Namjoon smiled, "Or favours."

The two boys giggled as they continued to chat.

❀ ❀ ❀

Yoongi waltzed into his dorm and fell back onto his bed.

"You're in a good mood." Jungkook said, "Is it because you're going on a date with hobi?"

"So what if it is?" Yoongi admitted.

"You better start getting ready. It's already 5 o'clock." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sat up promptly and walked into the bathroom, took a shower and got ready. He wore a black hoodie, blue denim ripped jeans with a pair of black Nike trainers. Yoongi exited the bathroom and grabbed his phone and wallet.

"I see you went with the casual boyfriend look." Jungkook commented. Yoongi rolled his eyes in response.

"See you later." Yoongi said as he walked towards the door.

"Tell me when he accepts your proposal." Jungkook joked.

"Shut up." Yoongi said as he walked out of the door and headed towards seokjin, taehyung and hoseok's dorm.

Once he had reached the dorm, he knocked on the door. Hoseok opened the door and smiled at yoongi. He was wearing a white, long sleeved shirt with blue ripped jeans and white converse high tops.

"Hi!" Hoseok greeted as he walked out of the dorm and closed the door behind him.

"Hey." Yoongi replied with a smile on his face. They walked outside together and chatted merrily.

❀ ❀ ❀

Jungkook remained laying down on his bed with his phone in his hand. He sighed out of boredom as he carelessly placed his phone beside him.

"Maybe I should go to jinnie and tae." Jungkook thought to himself. He stood up, grabbed his phone and Nintendo switch and walked out of the dorm.

Once he had reached their dorm, he knocked on the door. The door swung open and taehyung was stood in front of him.

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around him.

"Hi tae tae." Jungkook giggled.

Jungkook walked into the dorm with taehyung and hugged seokjin, who was laying down on his bed.

"Hi kookie." Seokjin said as he ruffled the younger's hair.

"Let's play overwatch." Taehyung said as he handed jungkook the controller.

Jungkook sat up and walked over to the gaming console and began to play the game. Seokjin walked towards the bed behind them and sat down.

_________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_________________

The date is next chapter 🥺🥺