✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 ✈︎

As it neared midnight, they decided to go back to their dorms and started to say goodbye to each other.

"Bye tae tae." Jungkook said.

"Bye kookie." Taehyung replied with a massive smile on his face. Jungkook smiled back at the cute boy.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling." Yoongi stated as he walked out of the door.

"Wait for me!" Jungkook said, following his roommate.

"I think we should get going too." Namjoon concurred. "See you."

"Bye." Taehyung, hoseok and seokjin responded.

"Bye bye." Jimin said, waving to the others.

"Cute." Namjoon muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Jimin asked as he turned around and faced namjoon.

"Nothing." Namjoon answered, shaking his head. He walked out of the room in a hurry with a faint smile.

"Where are you going?! Let's go back to our dorm together." Jimin said as he tried to catch up to namjoon.

Taehyung fell back on his bed and let out a tiny giggle.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Hoseok quizzed, climbing into the bed and laying down next to him.

"What's what supposed to mean?" Taehyung asked.

"The giggle. Do you perhaps have a crush on someone?" Hoseok teased.

"No! I-I don't." Taehyung said flustered.

"You're blushing! You do have a crush, don't you? Who is it?" Seokjin asked, anticipating an answer.

"I'd rather not say." Taehyung stated bashfully as he looked away from hoseok.

"Tell us please." They pleaded.

"I like jungkook." He said blushing.

As hoseok teased the younger boy, seokjin sat still, his heart breaking painfully slow.

"You know, when jungkook zoned out, he was staring at you like he was in love." Hoseok said.

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, and I think the same happened to namjoon." Hoseok added.

"Who do you think he likes?" Taehyung quizzed.

"Definitely jimin. I think he even blushed for a moment. It was really faint though so it was hard to notice. I'm pretty sure he called him cute too but jimin didn't hear it." Hoseok stated.

"Woah, he's whipped." Taehyung said. "The same thing happened to yoongi too. He was staring at you with so much love in his eyes, I thought you two were dating."

"Me?!" Hoseok questioned. "I don't think so."

"It also happened in the dance studio. The day he was acting all weird. He was staring at you like you bewitched him."

"Yeah, you bewitched him with your dance skills hobi." Seokjin commented.

"I knew I had something to do with that! He even randomly said my name." Hoseok said as he stood up from the bed, put on his shoes and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin asked.

"To his dorm to say sorry." Hoseok intimated, opening to door.

"You don't need to but since you're going there, give jungkook his phone. He left it here." Taehyung said, handing him the phone.

"Will do." Hoseok said, grabbing the phone. "I'll tell him you love him while I'm at it."

"Please don't." Taehyung begged.

"I'm only joking." Hoseok replied as he walked out of the door.

Once he got to the dorm room, he knocked on the door. The door swung open, revealing yoongi standing in front of him.

"Hi. I just want to say sorry for whatever I did that made you leave the dance studio, and please give this to jungkook for me. He left it at our dorm." Hoseok said.

"Thank you, and don't worry, you're not the reason I left the studio." Yoongi reassured, taking the phone from his hands.

"Okay good. Night!" Hoseok said with a warm smile.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile back at the adorable boy. "Night."

Yoongi closed the door as hoseok walked back to his dorm. He laid down on his bed with a smile.

"Did yoongi fall in love with someone?" Jungkook teased.

"Shut up. You fell in love with tae." Yoongi quipped.

"Not true." Jungkook denied.

"I detect deception." Yoongi said.

"Alright, I might have a slight crush." Jungkook conceded, emphasising the word slight.

Yoongi smiled as he pulled the duvet over him. Subsequently, they both began to fall asleep.

______________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ _______________

JSKSKKSK SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED
I was too lazy and I didn't write anything
And that's not being able to have or follow a schedule
Anyways I love you 💞💞