✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 ✈︎

The next morning, jimin woke up and got ready for his lecture. As he walked out of the dorm, he was greeted by jungkook and hoseok, who were just outside the room.

"Hey!" Jungkook and hoseok greeted in unison.

"Shh! Namjoon's sleeping." Jimin said in a hushed tone.

"Does he not have any lessons today?" Hoseok asked.

"He has one in the afternoon." Jimin explained.

"So him and yoongi don't have lessons this morning?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah." Jimin said as they walked towards the lecture hall.

"That explains why yoongi was sleeping in today." Jungkook added.

Once they had reached the lecture hall, they sat down next to each other and endured the long, tedious lecture. After the lecture had finished, they stood up, ambled out of the hall and walked towards the dance studio.

They danced and talked until it was time to eat. The three boys walked into the canteen and joined their friends who were sitting down at a table, eating their food.

"Hey, smart ass." Jimin said, sitting down beside namjoon.

"Hi, short ass." Namjoon remarked.

Jimin let out a small sneeze before he reached for a tissue in his coat pocket and blew his nose.

"I told you that you would get sick but you didn't listen." Namjoon lectured as he wrapped his scarf around jimin.

"I'll be fine." Jimin reassured.

"Yeah, tell that to your cold." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't be mad just because I like the rain." Jimin protested.

"I'm not mad." Namjoon denied as he took another bite of his food.

"Whatever you say." Jimin shrugged.

"Hi!" Hoseok said as he sat next to yoongi.

"Hey." Yoongi yawned.

"Are you okay? You look tired." Hoseok asked.

"Just sleepy even though I slept in today." Yoongi replied.

The group of boys ate their food as the noisy chatter of the canteen overwhelmed the silence between them. Subsequently, yoongi turned towards hoseok.

"Do you have any lessons today?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have one from 3pm to 5pm." Hoseok replied.

"Ok, good. Wanna hang out later?" He asked.

"Sure. What time?" Hoseok responded.

"I'll meet you outside your dorm at 6." Yoongi said.

"Ok, see you." Hoseok said as he stood up and walked with jungkook and jimin to the dorms. Yoongi smiled contentedly as namjoon, taehyung and seokjin looked at him in curiosity.

"You asked him out on a date, didn't you?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi said.

"Finally!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"About time." Namjoon remarked.

"I've been waiting for this." Seokjin said as he let out a sigh of relief.

"So, where are you taking him?" Taehyung queried.

"To the cinema." Yoongi stated.

"What movie are you going to watch?" Namjoon asked.

"Depends on what hobi wants to watch." Yoongi said.

"Aww, look at you being all romantic." Seokjin teased.

"Shouldn't you be busy filling out your resume instead of teasing me about my date with hoseok?" Yoongi quipped.

"At least I am actually in a relationship," Seokjin remarked, "and I already completed my acting resume."

"I hope you become a big actor someday." Taehyung said.

"Thanks baby." Seokjin said as he kissed the younger on the top of his head.

"Don't get too excited. He probably just wants the money." Namjoon remarked.

"No, I don't! I love my boyfriend very much." Taehyung argued, "I also want jungkook to be successful in life."

"Aww, look at you caring about your boyfriends' careers." Namjoon said.

"Just being a good boyfriend, that's all." Taehyung replied.

"Or just being a gold digger." Namjoon quipped, sipping his iced americano.

"We should probably go now." Yoongi announced.

"Yeah, we should." Seokjin concurred.

The four of them stood up and walked together to their dorm rooms.

_________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎_________________

Sope is going on a date uwu 🥺🥺