✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12 ✈︎

On Sunday, yoongi and jungkook spent the day scrolling through social media, playing games or just being bored. The next day, they woke up and trudged towards the bathroom, got ready and changed into their outfits for the day.

Jungkook wore a light brown plain sweatshirt, black trousers and black shoes and yoongi wore a black shirt and black trousers along with a black cardigan and trainers. They grabbed their phones and walked out of the dorm.

They said goodbye to each other and walked to their studios. Jungkook stepped foot inside the dance studio and found jimin and hoseok already warming up. He strolled towards them and began to warm up.

"Hi." Jimin said to jungkook as he did the splits.

"Hi." Jungkook replied. "You're really flexible."

"I used to do ballet and contemporary dance." Jimin responded. "Hobi can also do the splits but he doesn't do it often."

"What type of dance style do you do, hoseokie?" Jungkook asked.

"Street style." He answered.

The three of them finished stretching and began dancing.

❀ ❀ ❀

Yoongi walked into the music studio and was greeted by namjoon, who was sitting in a chair near the desk. He sat beside them and they began to talk.

At lunch, namjoon and yoongi walked to the canteen and found seokjin and hoseok sitting down and eating. They got their food and sat down with them. Momentarily, jungkook, jimin and taehyung joined them.

After lunchtime ended, they headed back to where they were before. After a tiring day, yoongi and jungkook ambled to their dorms. Yoongi changed his clothes and laid on his bed whilst jungkook took a quick shower, wore some clothes and laid down on his bed.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Jungkook stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it and saw jimin standing in the doorway.

"Hey. Sorry to bother you but have you seen namjoon?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head in response. He asked yoongi if he knew where he was but, unfortunately, yoongi didn't know either. Jimin said goodbye to jungkook and yoongi before walking away.

❀ ❀ ❀

Jimin had checked the music studio to see if namjoon was there however he wasn't. He walked into the huge and tranquil library and found namjoon sitting down and peacefully reading a book.

Jimin walked towards him and sat down in a chair next to him.

"I've been looking for you. Why didn't you answer my texts or pick up my calls?" He enquired.

Namjoon flinched at the sudden sound of his voice. "You scared me."

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Jimin asked in a hushed voice.

A confused look appeared on namjoon's face as he took his phone out from his pocket and saw the 17 missed calls and 9 text messages shown on his phone. He gave jimin an bashful smile as he awkwardly put his phone back in his pocket and turned to him.

"Sorry." Namjoon whispered.

"It's okay." Jimin said, standing up. He walked over to one of the bookcases and grabbed a book. From the variety of books in front of him, he chose a fictional book. He walked back to his seat, sat down and opened the book. Namjoon looked at him with confusion.

"I want to keep you company so I'm reading with you." Jimin spoke up.

Namjoon smiled at him and continued to read his book. After a while, he looked back at jimin, who was completely engrossed in the book he was reading. His eyes remained fixed on him until jimin looked back at him. He swiftly looked back at his book. Jimin slowly turned back to his book as a faint smile lingered upon his lips.

At 9:30pm, namjoon and jimin stopped reading and made their way to their dorm room. Jimin walked inside the room and laid down on his bed whilst namjoon changed his clothes and sat down on his bed.

"I think that was the most reading I've ever done." Jimin stated.

Namjoon chuckled. "Why were you looking for me anyway?"

"It felt weird that you weren't here with me so I felt lonely." Jimin confessed.

"Weren't you the one who said that you wanted to keep me company?" Namjoon teased.

"We were both lonely so I'm doing both of us a favour," Jimin replied, "and I like being around you."

Namjoon smiled radiantly at him. Soon after, they fell asleep.

_____________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎________________

I'M SO FUCKING SORRY 😭🙏
it's been 2 weeks since I updated
I'll try and update and comment when I can
I've been revising for tests lately
The teachers marked us using gcse grades to see where we are academically and how we can improve to get the best grades in our actual gcse grades (which will be in 3 years since I'm in year 8)

I got grade 7 on my English test
Grade 6 on my maths test
Grade 7 on my geography test
Grade 7 on my history test
Grade 6 on my Spanish test
And I'm having a science test this Friday

Thank you for reading and I luv you 🥺💖💖