✈︎ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23 ✈︎

Whilst jimin unpacked his belongings, his grandma and namjoon were sat down on a chair with a small, round table between them. There were two cups of tea placed on either ends of the table. Namjoon had his bag and suitcase beside him. The bag was slightly open, revealing a book.

"Do you still read books?" The grandma asked.

"Yeah, I'm still a bookworm." Namjoon replied.

"I haven't showed you my bookcase, have I?." She said, "Come with me, I'll show you."

The grandma stood up and gestured to namjoon to follow her. They walked together to a small room with bookcases filled with books, hardcover and paperback, big and small, thick and thin. There was a small wooden desk near the back of the room, accompanied by a wooden chair.

"I guess you still read a lot." Namjoon said, scanning the array of books.

"Nowadays, I barely have time to read but in my youth, I read quite a lot." The grandma explained, "So, what books have you read?"

"1984, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Justice: What's the Right Thing to Do?, 1Q84, Me Before You, Demian: Die Geschichte von Emil Sinclairs Jugend, The Stranger, Sky, Wind and Stars, And a lot more but it would take a while to name them all." Namjoon said.

"I've read those, they're really nice. You have good taste when it comes to books." The grandma complimented.

"Thank you." Namjoon replied bashfully.

They walked out of the room and sat back down.

"How long have you been dating jimin?" She asked.

"Only a while." Namjoon replied, "I think it's been about a month."

"I remember the way you used to look at jimin when you two were in high school." The grandma said.

"Was it obvious?" Namjoon said in a hushed tone as he slightly leaned over the table.

"To me, it was. But jimin's very clueless when it comes to feelings and emotions so I don't think he would have known." She reassured. Namjoon sighed in relief as he sat back in his chair. He picked up his cup and took a sip of tea.

"So when are you going to marry him?" She whispered.

Namjoon's eyes widened as choked slightly on his drink.

"I'm only joking." The grandma laughed. Namjoon chuckled along with her as he continued to sip his tea.

"I might propose to him after we graduate." Namjoon said, rubbing the back of his neck. The grandma smiled and nodded as jimin walked down the stairs.

"Hi!" He said as he grabbed a nearby chair, placed it on the side of the table and sat down.

"Hi minie." The grandma said, ruffling her grandson's hair.

"Hi joonie!" The younger greeted.

"Hi mochi." Namjoon replied.

"You still call me that?" Jimin asked, "I don't even look like one."

"You kinda do." Namjoon responded.

"You've always looked like a mochi." The grandma chuckled as she checked the time, "I'll go close the shop."

"Let me help you." Jimin said, standing up from his chair.

He walked over towards the door and replaced the open sign with the closed sign. Namjoon stood up and helped jimin's grandma with the tables. After they had finished, they sat back down and continued talking.

❀ ❀ ❀

Back at the dorm, the five boys spent the day at taehyung, seokjin and hoseok's dorm. They played video games and chatted merrily.

"I can't believe this is my last month here." Seokjin said, sitting on his bed with taehyung resting on his lap and jungkook resting his head on seokjin's shoulder.

"Now we can't see you all the time anymore." Taehyung pouted.

"It's not like I'm vanishing off the face of the earth," Seokjin chuckled, "I'll make sure to facetime and text you both everyday."

"You already got a job?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, my acting resume got accepted by an agency." Seokjin replied.

"That's great news! Don't forget us when you're famous." Hoseok said.

"I won't." Seokjin smiled.

"Next week is Christmas so why don't the three of you go on a date together before you leave." Hoseok suggested.

"What about you and yoongi then?" Jungkook asked.

"We'll go out somewhere too." Hoseok said, glancing at yoongi. Yoongi looked back at hoseok but quickly looked away as his face began heating up.

"Another date?" Taehyung teased.

"I wouldn't say that." Hoseok smiled.

________________✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎ _________________

I uploaded the taegi oneshot yesterday ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ if you haven't seen it, you can go check it out if you want to

There's only a few chapters left of promise 😔😔 ⁱᵐ ˢᵃᵈ