Chapter 15

Selena's Pov

Today was a very busy day. Sapphire and I had many meetings to attend with the make up team and fashion brands. Right now we were in a meeting with the make up team. They we were telling us that we need to make a new product to make more profit since the past month we weren't really making anything. It was a long and boring meeting. I checked the time and I realized that we have another meeting soon with Prada and Dolce and Gabana.

Sel: "Sapphire we have to go, we have another meeting to attend"
Sapph: "Oh OK, um guys we need to reschedule this meeting for another day I have another meeting to attend too. This gives you guys enough time to set up vision boards for new ideas for the new products. "

She said quickly packing up everything and leaving the room.

*Skip meetings*

Sapphire's Pov

Today was a very long and exhausting day. I entered my house and I saw Bryce sitting on my couch which scared the living shit out of me.

Me: "What the fuck are you doing here?! How did you get in?! "
Bryce: "Spare key and are you ok you look stressed? "

I suddenly remembered that I gave him the spare key just incase I lost my key.

Me: "I had meetings all day"

I said taking off my heels and walking bare foot into my kitchen looking for something to drink, since I was thirsty. I found orange juice in the fridge and poured myself a glass.

I went to my closet and immediately started undressing myself until I felt a pair of eyes staring at my body.

Me: "Can you please get the fuck out"
Bry: "Fine"

He said and left me alone to changing into a crop top, shorts and put my hair in a messy bun. I left the closet and saw Bryce look up from he's phone and stare at me.

Me: "Take a picture it'll last longer also when you do send it I wanna see how pretty I am from your view"

He rolled he's eyes and stared back at he's phone. I sat next to him on my bed and turned on the TV. While I was watching Dynasty Bryce put he's body on top of mine.

Me: "Bryce get off of me!!! You're heavy as fuck"

Byrcr ignored my commands and started tickling

Me: "Bryce! Stop! Pl- please! "

I said screaming from all the tickling he was doing.

Bryce: "I won't stop until you tell me who's your favorite person."
Me: "Fine! You are my favorite person!"
Bry: "I can't hear you! "
Me: "YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON!! "

He stopped tickling me and I pushed him off of me.

Bry: "Awe how sweet of you to say that. I'm very flattered"

I rolled my eyes and he pulled me close to him so we can cuddle. I quickly fell asleep since I was very tired.

_____________________

A/n: HI!!! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY AND I HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK!!! THANK YOU FOR 1,31K READS AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Also I published a new book 🙃