Chapter 14

*Recap*

I just rolled my eyes and went to the living room and went back to the living room I noticed that Bryce wasn't there so I went looking for him. I thought of the one place where he's most likely to be in so I went to my art room.....

*End of recap*

Sapphire's pov

I entered the art room and I my thoughts were correct he was in the art room.

Me: "Are you lost again? "

I said walking up to him

Bryce: "No not this time, I just wanted to look at your art I really like, I find it cool. "
Me: "Thanks."

We both stood there looking at my art until I decided to break the silence.

Me: "Why is your girlfriend Elle so mean to me? She doesn't even know me yet she's so bitchy "

Bryce looked shocked and annoyed.

Bryce: "OK first of all Elle is not my girlfriend she's my crazy ex and she's just being mean to you cause I hang with you alot."
Me: "If she's your ex then why does she still  hang out with you guys? "
Bryce: "She still thinks that we're in a relationship even though I told her multiple times that were not together anymore she also chases all the girls I bring home most probably why I'm single. We broke up a long time ago though. "
Me: "Why did you guys break up? "
Bryce: "She was abusive physically and mentally, she would hit me and say bad things to me when she was drunk or high. Since I was a man I couldn't defend myself and fight back but I eventually broke up with her. "
Me: "Damn, I'm sorry you had to go through that"
Bryce: "It's ok. I really love what you did with the colors"

He said changing the topic.

Me: "Thanks, we should probably go back to the to other guys. "

We walked out of the room and went back to the guys. We chilled and watched some Netflix for while until they had to go back home since it was getting late.

After they left I decided to go to bed so I did my nightly routine, changed into my pajamas and sleep.

________________________

A/n: I just wanted to write a quick chapter... Low-key a shitty one 💀