Chapter 9

Sapphire's pov

After the movie ended I checked the time and it was twelve am in the morning which was shocking.

Me: "Well it looks like you guys are going to have to stay over for the night since it's late"
Av: "Are you sure we don't kind leaving this late"
Me: "Yes plus it would be very rude of me to let you guys drive home this late. I'll go ask the maids to assign you guys to your bedrooms for the night. "
Ant: "Thanks"
Bryce: "Thanks you're so kind"
Me: "Your welcome. I wouldn't call myself kind though. "

Bryce gave me a confused face as I left to check on everyone just make sure everything was okay and if they were settled in. I went to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas:

I got in my bed and tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep for some reason so I got out of bed and head towards the pool. When I got to the pool I saw a figure there. Must be Bryce.

Me: "What are you doing out here? "
Bryce: "You know I should be asking you the same question"
Me: "No I asked you first"
Bryce: "I can't sleep"
Me: "Same. "
Bryce: "What did you mean when you said you wouldn't call yourself kind"
Me: "Hm? Oh um I tend to hurt a lot of people most of the time it's not my intention. But for some reason it satisfies me you know."
Bryce: "Ohhhhhh. Why do you even trust me?"
Me : "You just give off a certain vibe that I don't find in a lot of people. My gut is telling me to trust you so I'm listening to it, I hope it pays off though. "
Bryce: "But you just met me."
Me: "I know but anyways goodnight B"

I said as I walked away from the pool and into my bedroom. I finally fell asleep.

______________________

A/n: Just wanted to post a quick chapter that's it. Have a lovely day and thank you for 243 reads!!!!