Chapter 12

*Recap*

After she showed me the posts Sapphire had to leave for work.
I hugged her good bye and went back into my house. I was bit sad she had to leave.

*End of recap*

Sapphire's pov

I left the Sway House and headed to work since I still had to sign those make up pallets. I entered the building passing the conference office and I saw a bunch of people in the room. I entered my office and started signing the pallets. While I was at it I did some extra work that needed to be done. I check my schedule and noticed that I have a photo shoot with Kendall and Kylie next week, I looked through my bag looking for my phone when I realized that I left it at Sway.

Me: "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

I groaned in annoyance. I just emailed Kylie using my laptop asking her more details about the photo shoot.

Bryce's pov

I was chilling in my bedroom watching Netflix when I heard a ping, thinking it was a notification from my phone. I checked it but no new notifications, I look around and I see Sapphire's phone. She must've left it here by mistake. I might as well go give it to her, I texted Avani asking her where she works. She sent me the address and gave me her assistants number Selena. I texted her number and told her that Sapphire left her phone at my house. I told the guys I was heading out and got in my car and drove to the address and I entered the building through the main entrance. Selena was waiting for me at the entrance and she showed me the way to her office. I thanked her and she left me at the door.

I looked through the glass walls (Her office has glass walls) and she looked very busy, she didn't notice I was there so I knocked on the door and went inside causing her to look up. When she saw who was by the door she smiled.

Me: "You left your phone at my house."
Saph: "Thanks I was gonna come by to fetch it later on, but thank you. Oh and you can sit down if you want. "

I sat down on the couch in her office. She continued with what she was doing.

Saph: "I can feel your eyes on me you know"
Me: "Sorry. What are you doing anyways?"
Saph: "I'm asking Kylie more details about the photo shoot I have with her next week. "
Me: "Oh ok"

She continued finishing up her work while I like some posts on Instagram.
When her mom walked in the room.

Her mom: "Hey sweety. "
Saph: "Hi mom, there's someone behind you know that right? "

She said as she giggled. She turned around and looked at me embarrassed that she didn't notice me.

Her mom: "Oh I'm sorry, my names Noami what's your name? "
Me: "Hi my names Bryce."

We shaked hands and she continued talking to Sapphire. I left the room since I wanted them to have privacy and wandered around the building minding my own business until I bumped into someone.

Me: "Damn it I'm sorry"
Unknown person: "It's my fault I wasn't watching where I was going. My names Lana, what's your name Mr Hotie"

I immediately felt uncomfortable cause her hands were all over me. I looked around hoping someone would notice and help me. I tried to get her off me but she wouldn't budge.

Saph: "Can you please get off him"
Lana: "Get lost, I found him first he's mine. "

She didn't even bother looking at the person who was talking to her. Sapphire came more closer and pat her on the shoulder.

Lana: "BITCH I SAID GET LOS-"

She cut herself off immediately when she saw who it was.

Lana: "Ms Sapphire what are you doing here"
Saph: "He's with me so can you please get off of him. Unless you want to be unemployed, you're on your last straw."

Sapphire said smirking. She immediately got off me and I walked towards Sapphire. We both laughed at what just happened.

Saph: "I'm so sorry she did that it's not the first time she's harassed someone."
Me: "It's ok but you looked like a bad ass back there"

We both left the through the exit of the building. We hugged and went our separate ways.

_________________________

A/n: THANK YOU FOR 539 READS!!! Enjoy your lovely day. I didn't edit this.. I'll edit it later. Oh and I just realized I didn't put a note.

Note:

I don't hate Elle Danjean, she is just the bad guy in the book 😁. This is not a place for hate.