Chapter 3

Read my note down below

Sapphire's pov

Today I'm having lunch with my brother and sister, Noah and Yasmine. It's been a long time since I've actually sat down and had a chat with them. I usually see them when we're filming for our family show Living Life with the Leblanc's. Luckily today we weren't filming an episode.

*Skip to lunch*

I arrived at the restaurant and asked the waiter to lead me to a table fit for three people since I was the first one. As I waited for them to arrive I went on my phone and started texting the girl group.

(Bella is light green, Gigi is grey, Naomi is purple and Kylie is blue )

Noah and Yasmine walk up to your table Noah says "Hey" "Bonjour" I said "Yello" said Yasmine

Noah and Yasmine walk up to your table Noah says "Hey" "Bonjour" I said "Yello" said Yasmine. "Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui? " I asked (How are you guys doing today). "Nous sommes tous les deux bons et toi? " said Yasmine (We're both doing good what about you), "Je suis génial" I said (I'm great). We ordered our food and had a great time talking and eating. "Shit what time do you guys leave for America again? " I asked "Oh we leave tomorrow at 1pm. Why? " said Noah. "Oh I was just asking" I said, Yasmine said "You know you should move to America, I really don't understand why you still live in Paris because most of the things you do, you do in America. " "I don't wanna leave Paris" "But come on think about it you'll be much more closer to us" "OK fine I'll think about it". After talking for some time I paid for the meals, said my goodbyes to my siblings and went shopping. I went into the Louis Vuitton shop and got a few beautiful bags, a nice pair of shows and a pretty dress. I then went into Chanel and got some perfume since my perfume was finishing. After shopping I went back home. I then called my cleaner Maria "Maria can you please help me with my bags?" "Yes mam" said Maria. After she took my bags I went to my bedroom and got into some comfy clothes and watched Dynasty, after a while I got hungry and asked my private chef to make a meal for me.
I thanked the chef for making my meal, ate my food and then went to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep, so I thought about whether I should take my sister's advice and move to America.

*Skip to next month*

The past few months I've been packing because I'm moving to America. I finally made the decision to move. I woke up and packed the last few things that were needed to be packed. My chauffeur drove me to the airport and I boarded my private jet.
I texted my little sister Cassie when I got of the jet, I told my chauffeur to take me to my parents house.

I arrived at my parents house and I snuck into the house

I arrived at my parents house and I snuck into the house. I immediately headed to my sisters bedroom and entered "SURPRISE!! " I shouted "AHHHHH OH MY GOSH YOUR HERE! Wait your here what are you doing here? "asked Cassie "I moved to Los Angeles" "Wait what when?" she asked. "Today" I said. "Have you unpacked yet?" "No, but do you want to help me unpack? " "Sure let me just go grab my phone and airpods" "OK then meet me out side" I said. "Quick question where is mom, dad and Ale?" "Oh Ale is in he's gym and mom is sorting out the launch of her new product for Revlon and then dad is probably at work designing a building as always" she said "oh ok, well then let's go."

_______________________

A/n: Hey guys if you've already read Chapter 1 reread it again because I've added a few things onto that chapter. Have a lovely day wattpaders!