Chapter 19

Sapphire's pov

I was playing with Kouvr's cats when Alex came running into the room with a camera.

Alex: "Hey Sapphire truth or dare? "

I groaned knowing that if I picked dare Alex would give me a crazy dare and if I picked truth he would probably ask what's going on with me and Bryce, since we've been caught together in public by Hollywood fix.

Me: "Dare"
Alex: "I dare you to do a backflip off the roof and into the pool with all ur clothes on"
Me: "I hate you"

I said walking to the pool with Alex following me with he's camera filming.

Bryce was outside by the pool talking with Tayler, Jaden and Thomas. I must've caught the boys attention bc I starting taking off my jewelry, hoodie and shoes

Bryce: "What's going on"
Me: "Alex gave me a dare"

They immediately caught on knowing that Alex's dares can sometimes be crazy.

I got on the roof and looked down, it wasn't that far of a drop.

Me: "Is the camera filming? "
Alex: "Yeah"

I stood at the edge and questioned myself wondering why the fuck I picked dare. I took a deep breath and did a backflip into the pool.

By the time I came back up to the surface a few people came outside to see what's going on.

I swam to the edge of the pool pushing myself out of the pool. The boys were staring I looked down and remembered that my shirt was white and it was see through. Bryce immediately gave me he's hoodie, I quickly dried off and put on he's hoodie. It was quite big but not too big.

The rest of the day was fun hanging out with everyone.

__________________

A/n: Hi guys its been a minute hey 👀. Ummm tomorrow I start school again 😭. I don't wanna go to hell above hell (School). I just wanted to tell yall that I won't be posting frequently since I'll be busy with school and drawings. Thank you for 3k reads!!