Chapter 11

*Recap*

My mind: "The living room is dead quiet, kinda strange since it's called the living room."

*End of recap*

Sapphire's pov

Bryce finally walked into the living room. Wearing a hoodie, pair of shorts and air force 1's, based on the Tiktok's I've seen on Tiktok that's like the only outfits he can make.

Bryce: "Hey"
Me: "Hi"
Bryce: "Wanna watch Outerbanks in my bedroom?"
Me: "Sure"

He lead me to he's bedroom, which was a bit messy but who am I to judge my bedroom looks like my closet vomited clothes everywhere. NO CAP 💀. He put on Shadow Hunters and we watched that until we got bored.
We went downstairs and Josh asked me if I wanted to film a Tiktok with him, I said yes.

As we were filming the dance Bryce walked towards us with a chocolate protein shake in he's hand. He accidentally tripped and the protein shake spilled all over me. Josh stopped dancing and laughed at me.

B: "Fuck I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to."
Me: "It's ok, I didn't like the outfit that much anyways "
B: "I'll go fetch a pair of sweat pants and a goodie for you to wear. "

Bryce lead me into he's closer and gave me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie to wear. I changed out of my soaking clothes and put on the dry clothes. Bryce decided to go live while I was changing. I left the bathroom and sat next to him on the couch. He started tickling me after I sat down next to him.

Me: "BRYCE STOP!!!"

I shouted while laughing. Bryce eventually stopped and we got back to the live. Everyone in the comments were shipping us together.

Bryce's pov

Sapphire sat next to me after she finished changing so I started tickling her.

Sapphire: "BRYCE STOP!!!"

She shouted while laughing. She's so  cute. I stopped tickling her and we got back to the live. Everyone started shopping us in the comments and I started smiling, I stared at her and she looked at me.

Sapphire: "What"

She asked smiling like an angel.

Me: "Nothing"

She looked away but still continued to look at her. SOUNDS SO CREEPY. I looked at the comments and people kept on shipping us together even more although I did see some hate comments but I scrolled past them.

Comments:

Stan_zaddy: OMG the way he looks at her 🤧 #Brapphire
Picklejuice: She's so fat and ugly 🙄
Author: I know damn well my guy is shipping it too #Brapphire
JadenHossler: Ship🚢
Bryce'slostsock: Bryce is so hot 😍
Author: No cap ^
Thehallway: OMG SHE'S WEARING HE'S CLOTHES AHHH

I scrolled through the comments thanking my fans for the compliments when one comment caught my eye. It was a comment from Elle.

ElleDanjean: GUYS STOP SHIPPING THEM TOGETHER SHE'S UGLY AND FAT. SHE DOESN'T EVEN FOLLOW ME. SHIP #BRELLE ALSO HE'S MINE SO BACK OFF!!!

(I don't even know if that's Bryce's and Elle's ship name)

I got pissed and looked at Sapphire who looked like she didn't give two shits about what Elle just commented.

Me: "Guys don't ship Elle, and get off the live if your gonna comment negative shit about Sapphire."

Sapphire scrolled through the comments and Elle decided to comment.

ElleDanjean: I SAID BACK OFF BITCH HIS MY MAN!!!! AND TO ALL MY FANS DON'T FOLLOW HER BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FOLLOW ME!

Sapphire looked annoyed after reading her comment.

Sapphire: "1)Elle I didn't even know he was your man's 2)I don't follow you because I just met you yesterday and didn't know what was your Instagram either way wasn't planning on following you."
Me: "I'm no one's mans"
Sapphire: "Then why does she call you her mans"
Me: "Oh that's because we broke up like 2 fucking years ago move on"

Sapphire started laughing and so did I, we eventually stopped laughing and I ended the live.

Sapphire went on her phone and checked Tiktokroom cause she was bored. She showed me the posts that Tiktokroom made:

 She showed me the posts that Tiktokroom made:

After she showed me the posts Sapphire had to leave for work

I hugged her good bye and went back into my house. I was bit sad she had to leave.

_________________________

A/n: Making these Instagram and Twitter posts are a whole different process 💀. But I do it to make my life so much easier cause I am not gonna be doing the Instagram and Twitter lay out on Wattpad no ❤️. It's gonna take longer. For some reason this chapter took me like 2 days I think to write 💀. Anywho THANK YOU FOR 368 READS!!! HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!