Chapter 5

Avani's pov

*Recap*

After ordering Starbucks she drove to a photo shoot. "So what are we doing here" I asked as she lead me in into the make up and hair section. "I want you to do her makeup"  when she finished that sentence I froze in shock "Oh- oh okay" I said nervously.

*End of recap*

I picked up the make up brush while my hand was shaking in fear. I was scared of making a big mistake in front of everyone that's watching. "Avani it's okay, just take a deep breath and do what you do best" said Sapphire. You'd think that those are encouraging words but no, they are words that will make you even more anxious. As I gently and slowly did the make up on the beautiful model, I heard people that I couldn't identify from their voices talking about how good I was. Until someone said "Wait isn't she the girl that does clown make up on Tiktok, clown girl?" when I heard that my mind was telling me to run and never come back but my body was doing the opposite making me stay and finish the make up. After a while I finished the make up look, the make up looked good in my opinion. Once I was done I turned her around to show everyone how she looked.

"Awe that looks so cute" "Wait that's so pretty" everyone said once they saw my finishing look

"Awe that looks so cute" "Wait that's so pretty" everyone said once they saw my finishing look. "Oh my gosh she really did cowprint like that's so eas-" "If your gonna be mean about her make up rather just pack your shit and leave, the door us wide open, I will not accept this behavior. " Sapphire said cutting of the girl that was making a mean comment. "Avani you did very well, the cowprint is very cute and it's just what is needed for her outfit, again it's very beautiful" Sapphire said complementing me. When I heard that I shit my pants, she did not just say ny make up was beautiful. "Thanks" I said smiling like a goofy idiot "Can I just take a picture of her face" I moved out of the frame as she took pictures of my finishing look.

"Hey Sapphire I just want to know why you asked me to do her make up" I asked as we were exiting the studio and heading to her office, "Oh I just wanted to see how well you work under pressure and I wanted to see you to it live and not on camera" she said while passing the kitchen. "Are you hungry cause I am?"
she asked "Yes" I said "Okay then I'll just ask my assistant to bring us some Chick-fil-A, are you good with eating that?" "Yes" I said once again.

After eating Chick-fil-A, she grabbed some important files and we drove to the Hype House. "Hey do you want to chill and meet the people that I live with?" I asked "Sure I have nothing else to do unless my assistant squeezes in a meeting. " she said. We arrived at the Hype House and I headed to the door first, opening it for her.

Sapphire's pov

As I entered the house I made eye contact with two boys that looked like brothers. They were dancing in front of a phone, probably filming a Tiktok, I mean after all this house is a Tiktok house. "Hi" I said greeting the two boys. The boys stopped what they were doing and looked at me in shock "Hey Ondreaz and Tony meet Sapphire, Sapphire meet Ondreaz and Tony; the Lopez brothers" Avani said. "Hey" they both said in unison. Avani showed me around and introduced me to other people that we came across.

Bryce's pov

(Bet you've been wondering where he's been 😏. He's probably shot gunning red bulls)

I was shot gunning a Red Bull outside for my YouTube video, when Josh came running outside "Dude have you seen what the Hype House posted on Instagram? " he asked "No why?" I asked looking at the camera confused. Josh showed me what they posted and it was a video of Thomas and  Sapphire, all of the boys huddled around me to see what Josh was showing me. She was standing next to Thomas while he was talking about he's stupid YouTube video coming soon. "Damn she's at Hype House. I'm a literal fan of her music!" Jaden said, "I wonder what she's doing there?" Josh asked. "We should probably go to Hype" I suggested. All of the boys looked at me shocked. "Alright I'll text Avani and tell her where coming over" Anthony said. After a while we headed to the Hype Hosue to meet Sapphire LeBlanc. On the way I saw that Charli posted some Tiktok with her dancing and Sapphire made the dance look so effortless. OF COURSE SHE WOULD MAKE THE DANCE LOOK EFFORTLESS YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHE'S BEEN DANCING NEARLY HER WHOLE LIFE!! She also looked pretty.

_____________________

A/n: Yello!!! I finally put Bryce in the book yay!!! Just a hint when I write in capital letters and in Italic form in the chapters. That's just me speaking lol..
But if I write in Italic and I don't use capital letters unless I'm starting a sentence then I'm probably doing a recap, flash back or a time skip. Either way I'll warn you what I'm doing so don't worry about that and don't forget to vote. ANYWHO I HOPE YALL  ARE DOING OK!!!ENJOY UR DAY BEAUTIES... REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED :)))). I also wrote a chapter quickly since I'm going to hanging out with my friends at the mall so I might not get a chance to write another chapter.. Unless I write them and post them later on.