Chapter 18

Sapphire's pov

Mom: "SAPPHIRE!!! HELLO EARTH TO SAPPHIRE!!!"

I must've zoned out for a while cause my mom was shouting my name.

Me: "What?"
Mom: "You zoned out for a long time. What's wrong"

I checked my notifications and saw a text from an unknown number.

                    +27 09 272 6321

Back off!!!
He's mine!!

Is this Elle?
Lmao leave me alone
you crazy bitch
Delivered 13:25

I knew exactly who it was I just don't know why my dumbass decided to ask if it was Elle.

Me: "I have to go bye guys. "

I said quickly hugged everyone and walked out of the house.

As I pulled up to my house I noticed that someone parked in the drive way although I don't know who's car is it.
I checked inside the car and no one was in it so I went inside.

Maria: "Miss LeBlanc you have a guest waiting for you in the living room"

I slowly walked to the living room praying its not who I think it is. I finally reached the living room and just as I suspected it was Elle.

Me: "What do you want from me"
Elle: "I just came here to tell you to back off"
Me: "Damn I don't know you very well but I know one thing about you"
Elle: "And what is that?"
Me: "Is that you are one possessive crazy bitch"

I said catching her off guard. She looked so shocked that I started laughing at her.

Me: "Oh lord I can't stop laughing!"

I said rolling on the floor in laughter.

Elle: "STOP IT! ME AND BRYCE ARE DATING! WE ARE TOGETHER! NOW BACK OFF! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU GET ANY CLOSER TO BRYCE!! "

When I heard that I stopped laughing.

Me: "Woah Woah Jamal don't pull out the nine"

I said referring to that one tiktoks sound and laughing again.

Me: "I CAN'T BREATH!! "

I said wheezing from laughing too much. I was finally able to catch my breath and stopped laughing.

Me: "OK but for real tho Bryce told me that you guys aren't even dating. He said that you guys broke up 2 years ago!! Anywho do me a favor and fuck off"

She was so pissed that she looked like a tomato so I did what any normal person would do. Crack a joke about it 😏.

Me: "Damn bitch you're red like a tomato"
Elle: "YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU TO BACK OFF"
Me: "OK"

She got so angry that she left.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water since I was laughing alot.

I got my keys and decided to go to the Hype House since Sway was there.

___________________

A/n: HI guys it's my birthday today 💀. Anywho THANK YOU FOR 2,38K READS AHHHHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING AND ADDING NY BOOKS TO YOUR READING LISTS. My wifi is down rn so I'm using data to post the chapter which sucks. I hope you guys are doing OK and have a lovely day 😝