Chapter 17

Sapphire's Pov

Today was filming day again.. YAY!!!

I was at Yasmine's house since that's where we're gonna be filming for today.

The film crew set everything up hooking us up with mics and we started filming

Yas: "So sapphire I've been seeing you hanging around with this guy all over the internet. Who is he?"

I started blushing but then I remembered I was being filmed so I tried to stop blushing so hard.

Me: "He's just a friend and he's name is Bryce."
Ale: "Who's Bryce?"
Me: "He's a friend of mine."
Ale: "How old is he"
Me: "Twenty-two and damn why are yall interrogating me! Gawd dayum"
Yas: "I thought he was a boyfriend you were hiding from us"

She said smiling.

Mom: "Speaking of boyfriend when are you gonna get one? You've been single for 2 years"

I put my hands on my face and groaning because now everyone is questioning my love life.

Me: "I haven't really thought of having one since Joshua cheated on me"

(A/n: The guy that cheated on Sapphire is Joshua Bassett. He played a role as Harley's neighbor in stuck in the middle. I will put a picture of him down below for those who still don't know who he is. )

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

I was in love with Josh and I trustee he so much that I didn't even think he would cheat. Until I left him alone in our shared apartment in Paris for a week since I had to leave Paris for work.

I came back from my work trip to New York. I decided to call Josh telling him that I'm on my way back home. He took a long time to answer my phone which was weird because whenever I call him he answers usually after the fifth ring. This time he didn't.

Me: "Hi baby what took you so long to answer my call"
Josh: "That's because I was showering"
Me: "Are you sure you sound like you're out of breath"
Josh: "I ran out of the shower looking for my phone to answer your call"

He said one thing I've learnt about Josh is that he's a terrible liar. Everytime he showers he's phone is on the the bathroom sink. He never forgets to put he's phone there whenever he takes a shower plus he's always near he's phone when he does something but I decided to let this one slide because people are forgetful.

I finally got home and I saw lingerie lying on the floor. I was silently praying to myself hoping it's not what I think it is then all of a sudden I heard screaming coming from my bedroom.

I slowly walked to the bathroom saying my prayers hoping it was just coming from the TV or something. I opened the door and I was correct. Joshua was fucking another woman who looked like so familiar.

Me: "WHAT THE FUCK JOSHUA"
Josh: "Shit you weren't supposed to see this"
Me: "The way I see it you aren't supposed to be doing this in the first place"

I finally realized who that woman was. It was Bethany from my high school the stuck up bitch that was mean to me even though I did nothing to her.

Me: "You know what GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! "

I said throwing their clothes at them and pushing them out the door. I didn't wanna hear what Joshua had to say because I'm not going to fall for he's terrible lies.

*End of flashback*

____________________

A/n: Hi guys so yesterday I couldn't post Chapter 17 because I had a pounding headache and my whole body was aching so I was getting some rest. I'm getting a bit better now. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1,65K READS THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING AND READING THIS BOOK SO MUCH AHHHH I LOVE YALL!!!!