Chapter 7

*Time skip*

The past few months you and Avani have been getting close lately since you've been hanging out with her a lot.

Today Avani was coming to visit me. But she was coming later on since my family were coming over.

Sapphire's pov

As I was leaving the my sneaker room since I was just chilling in there. I heard voices that sounded familiar, so I quickly ran downstairs. I ran into my family.

I'm trying a different way of writing to see if I'm fine with it. If it bothers you.. Sowwy.

Mom: M, Dad: D, Yasmine: Yas, Alessandro: Ale, Jenoah: Noah and Cassandra: Cassie

Me: "Hello lovely family!!"
M: "Hi how are you??"
Me: "I'm good what about you guys," I said as I hugged them.
D: "Good"
Yas: "Great"
Noah: "Fine"
Cassie: "Happy"
Me: "Why??" I asked confused as to why she was so jittery today.
Cassie: "Oh because it's because I'm going back to Paris."
Me: "What?! Why?!? When?!?" I asked
Cassie: "I'm meeting Sabina since I haven't seen her in forever and I'm leaving next week"
Me: Oh OK

I noticed that Ale wasn't around so I excused myself from my family and look for him around my house. I asked Sofia one of my helpers around the house and asked if she's seen him around. She said that she saw him heading towards my art room, I thanked her and headed to my art room.

Me: "I see you still have a thing for my art."
Ale: "Yes, I mean your art is  beautiful. Its unique."
Me: "I wouldn't use those words to describe my art."
Ale: "Oh come on. Why don't you get an art gallery and showcase your beautiful talent."
Me: "No Ale you shouldn't even be here. "

I said as I kicked him out of the room and locked the door. We went to the living room since that's where everyone was. The past few hours I caught up with my family but unfortunately it was time for them to leave. I said my good byes and they all left my house. After they left I went back into the living room and put on Kings of Joburg since I was bored, after a few mins someone came knocking on my door. I answered the door and it was Avani but she wasn't alone.....

______________________

A/n: Hello, HEY!!! Shesha geza 😂 nah I'm joking. How r yall doing. Hope yall have a lovely day. THANK YOU FOR 147 READS!!!!