Chapter 6

Bryce's pov

We finally arrived at the Hype House. I was the last one to exit the car since I was a bit nervous meeting my celebrity crush. The rest of the boys were already on the porch. Jaden knocked on the door and Avani opened it "Hey" we all said in unison "Hiiii" said Avani, she let us into the house. "I'm guessing you're here to meet Sapphire" she said "Yeah how did you know? "  I asked "That's exactly why Tayler is here" she said giggling. "Oh she's in the dining room" she said. After she told us that she's in the dining room, we headed straight to the dining room greeting everyone we came across. I noticed that Sapphire was filming a Tiktok with Tayler. After she was done she saw us and came to introduce herself. "Hey, I'm Sapphire what's your name" she asked, I was about to answer her question when Jaden interrupted me "He's name is Bryce, I'm Jaden, that's Kio, Anthony, Josh and Griffin. Oh and hi by the way" "Hi, nice to meet you" she said. Oooouuuuu damn she looks more  gorgeous than on camera. She's a gem.

(For now it's going to be old Sway House )

Not going to lie being around her makes me nervous. Which is surprising a girl has never made me feel nervous.

Sapphire's pov

I was filming a Tiktok with Tayler when a group of boys came into the dining room. I noticed that a boy with a bear Tatoo on he's thigh was staring at me, so after filming the Tiktok I went over to him to greet myself. Not going lie he looked a little cute. STOP THE CAP HE'S HOT ASF YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT 💀.
"Hey, I'm Sapphire what's your name"
I asked. As he was about to answer my question a boy with blonde hair said "He's name is Bryce, I'm Jaden, that's Kio, Anthony, Josh and Griffin. Oh and hi by the way" said the blonde haired boy as he pointed at each boy syaing their names. "Hi, nice to meet you" I said.

____________________

A/n: I just wanted to post a quick chapter, since today was a long day. Hope your having a lovely day.