The last day in Hawaii

Y/n pov
May 22, 2016
Chapter 2.
________________________________

Tomorrow I leave for Houston. and I'm scared as fuck. I haven't been on my fucking plane in 5 years and I don't know how life is going to be there.

"Y/N COME DOWN HERE" , mom yelled

"OKAY BE THERE IN A SECOND" i yelled as i was in the middle of facetiming my friends

"So what do you want to do for your last day here?" dad asked.

"Can we go to xx beach? because i don't think we're gonna be near water anytime soon", i said

"Of course we can, we just got to go buy bathing suits because we packed them already.", Mom says

"Okay I'll come with you mama"

*drives to the target*

"Hey mama?" i said

"Yeah?" mom replied

"do you really think i could make friends over there? oh and also when we get there and have everything unpacked can Sun, Michelle, and Susbeth come down? for 2 weeks?" i asked.

"Of course they can, they just need to get their parents consent and we'll pay for the tickets" mom said while holding a bathing suit up to herself "does this look good on me?"

"yes mama it looks great! and okay i'll tell them when we're done with this!" i said happily.

*gets changed and tells bestfriends about the news*

Okay that went well so I guess i gotta tell my parents

"MAMA,  DADDDD THEY SAID THEY COULD STAY HERE AND THEY GOT THEIR PARENTS CONSENT TO COME" i screamed in excitement.

"OKAY GET READY TO GO TO XX BEACH" they both yelled

*time passes from spending at the beach all day*
*grabs Mcdonald's on the way home*

"Okay honey make sure you have everything you need to go on the airplane", mom said as she was about to go to bed.

"Okay mama goodnight love you see you in the morning" i said by giving them both hugs and kisses.

Time to get ready for bed and to pack the rest of my stuff for tomorrow. I take a long nice hot shower while listen to my R&B playlist
"You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling
And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted
Suga how you get so fly?"
Goddamn that's the shit right there. I guess I should get out now. I go to my room and get my nike gray sweats and a baggy t shirt while my hairs drying i decide to play some minecraft before i'm caught up in unpacking everything. I message my internet bestfriend josh and asked him if he wanted to play he said sure so we decided to hop on the server he made. We did some mining and we died a lot- like bruh.

JMiner_77
>it's like 6 am here so goodnight buddy!
y/n username
>night night buddy!

JMiner_77 left the server

I guess i should log off too. It is getting late over here. so time for bed i guess. I log out and put my laptop on my charger, I put my phone on my charger to. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

May 23, 2016
05:30
Time to leave
________________________________

I wake up around 05:30 to get ready to leave. I brush my hair, my teeth and change my clothes and shove everything into my back pack and head downstairs.

"Goodmorning sweetie" Mom said as she hugged me.

"morning mama" i said sleepily.

"Are you all packed and ready to go honey?" dad asked.

"Yeah I think so" As i hold my back pack and my carry on luggage.

"okay well grandma and grandpa are dropping us at the airport so they're coming here soon" mom said.

"okay mama"

As grandma and grandpa arrive to our house they get out the car and help us carry our luggage into the car and we had small talk on our way to the airport. We said our good byes and gave them lots of hugs and kisses.

"We'll visit you guys one day!!" as my grandma said as she was tearing up.

"okay grandma i love you" i said tearing up.

"okay you guys are going to miss your flight so go, go now" grandpa said.

As we talk towards check-in I trip on my luggage and fall straight to my face.
"I'm fine" while blood is dripping from my nose.
Why'd i have to fall now what the hell. I pick my self up and my mom rushes me and runs to the bathroom to give me tissues. I clean my self up lucky i didn't have blood on my t-shirt. but it was still embarrassing.... We get checked in and head to airpord security. They asked what happened and i told them
"I simply tripped on my luggage and fell on my face causing a bloody nose"
"Hm alright well I hope it gets better" the airport security guard said.
"Yeah.... thanks...."
We made it through security now all we have to do it wait for our flight... 1 hour later. Flight 0000 Hilo, Hawaii to Honolulu, Hawaii now boarding....

*An hour later we land at Honolulu*

I start to get hungry so I asked if i could get food they said yes but come back before boarding. I got my food and i headed back to the gate. I made it just in time because airports are chaotic. Our next flight was to L.A then to Houston, finally oh my goodness.

We finally land in L.A and we just chill till our flight is ready. They call over the speakers "Flight 0000 at gate 00 is now boarding for the flight from Los Angeles, California To Houston, Texas" I repeat. "Flight 0000 at gate 00 is now boarding for the flight from Los Angele's, California to Houston, Texas".

I guess that's us. We board the last plane to finally go to our new house in Houston, Texas.

___________________________________
NOTE:
i put the "0000" there because i don't want to come up with a fake number and it actually bring true. Same with the "xx beach" i didn't want to expose some beaches for some reason but uh yeah...

hi!! um this was longer than expected tbh. i literally have been writing this for an entire day bc it's christmas eve (when i wrote this) and i didn't really have time to look at it... but i hoped you enjoyed!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ANYONE THAT CELEBRATES IT:)💗

p.s this story isn't proof read at all...
-Ley 💞:) 12-25-20