aftermath

y/n's pov.
november 2nd, 2016
chapter 21.
_________________________________

I was struggling yesterday morning. I woke up around 12pm with a terrible headache. I was hungover, smelt like alcohol, hungry and tired. Once I fully woke up I went to the bathroom to shower and just relax for the day.

Mama asked me if I wanted to go anywhere or maybe hangout with anyone. I said no and wanted to relax after a long night. I'm still flustered after what happened last night with Nick. None of us has spoken to each other since. I don't know what to say to him and what to bring up.

Anyway we're now at school and in 4th period, which is health with Nick. So far so good. We haven't brought up the topic yet, which is good... I mean when we did "kiss" after all, I wish it was longer though...

*ringgggggg*

The bell rang and it was now lunch time. I was the closest to the door that lead to the hallway, so I went out first and waited for him outside of the classroom so we can walk to the car together. Once I saw him, I walked over and thought I would say hi to his friends that he was talking too.

"hey guys" I said with a small wave as I stand next to Nick.

"hi!!" they all say.

I didn't really pay attention to the conversation they were having but I just stood there resting my head on Nick. All of the sudden I felt a little nudge from him so I turn to look at him.

"ready to go?" he whispered.

"yeah" I whispered back.

"okay guys we're going to go get lunch. I'll catch you guys later!", Nicks says. As we walk away from the conversation I feel a tug on my bag.

I've never whipped my head so quickly to see who did it, luckily it was only Ron. I would've smacked a bitch if it was someone else. Us three were walking to Ron's car to go somewhere for lunch. Stefan and Carlos had to do something at lunch, so they asked us to get something for them.

We went to go get wendy's since it was closer than any other restaurants. We all got the 4 for 4 meal but with different sandwiches. I got the crispy chicken one, it was amazing. I don't know what the others got but I was chilling and eating my sandwich in the back. I'm not so sure if I was hungry or not.. That chicken sandwich was something else. We head back to the school and inside to look for Carlos and Stefan to give them their food. We found them in the cafeteria. We head over to them to give them their food and to sit down with them.

"What we're you guys doing?" Nick asks.

"Oh I was making up a test I missed on Friday." said Carlos as he open ups his burger.

"Ahh okay." Says nick.

"Oh guys," Carlos starts. "I have a Drama Club meeting tomorrow, so if you guys wanna come it's going to be in the theatre"

"Okay!" I exclaim. "I'll probably come and join you.", I say as I stuff my face with food.

I've never really had any club experience or any extra curricular activities besides hula. I mean I had some cheer experience? but not a whole lot. I'm excited to see what's in store for drama club!

*rinnnnggggggg*

"Oh that's the 5 minute bell guys." Stefan says as he gets up.

We all get up and head to our 5th period. Honestly I hate science.. I don't know why but learning about organisms and shit like that isn't interesting to me. As I arrive to class and sit down. The teacher tells the class we're switching seats.. Great.. I get paired up with this girl, who I never met or even seen before. After the teacher paired us up she gave instructions and the girl next to me started to talk.

"Hi I'm Jessica." says the girl I get paired up with.

"Hello! I'm y/n!" I say as I take out my notebook.

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around here. I mean we've been in the same class for like a month or two but this is the only time I've seen you.." Says Jessica.

"Yeah, I am new here. I recently just moved this summer actually." I said.

"Oh really?! Where did you move from?! Dallas? Or maybe another state?" Jessica said.

"I came here from another state actually! I moved from Hawaii.." I answered.

"That's so cool!! But why would you leave that beautiful place? I mean it's UH-mazing!!" exclaimed Jessica.

"My parents got a really good job offer here! So basically we moved here for their job." I answered once again.

"Oh.. I bet you miss it there. I would for sure!" Jessica says while she packs up.

"Oh! It's time to pack up already?!" I say surprised.

*ringgggg*

"Yup!! I'll see you tomorrow!!" Jessica says as she goes to her next class.

I went to 6th and then 7th. I head out to the parking lot to meet the guys by their car. I was on my phone while walking to their car just scrolling through musical.ly. I reach my destination and just waited. It wasn't long before they came out. I say my goodbyes to the others and hop in Nicks car.

Now, it's only a 10-20 min drive but for those 10-20 minutes felt longer for some odd reason. I did in fact fall asleep on my way there. Nick had to shake me to wake up. I eventually woke up and walked my half-awake ass to the couch and just fell alseep.

I eventually woke up around 5-6pm and Mama was already making dinner with dad chilling on the couch.

"Good morning sleepy head", Dad says as he took the remote to turn on the TV.

"Good morning", I say half awake. "What time is it?"

"Hmm", Dad hums looking at his watch. "6:30"

"Oh okay" I say as I get up to use the bathroom.

After I went to the bathroom, I went to the table to sit down and eat. It was just a simple dinner a soup dish and rice. We all finished dinner, cleaned up and sat on the couch to watch some TV.

By now it was around 9pm. Mama and Dad went to their room to sleep because they had work in the morning. I went to my room to just chill a little before bed. Before I knew it, I was passed out.

_____________________________________
hi guys :)
um here's another chapter ;D
ill try n do more chapters. as i said i have no clue where this story is going ;-;
anyways have a good rest of your day mwah

-leyy💕🤺