Barbecue

Y/n's pov
07-02-2016
Chapter 13
_________________________________

So the week before we decided to have a bbq with the boys and their families, a couple of my parents coworkers and their families, and a couple neighbors.
It was around 10 am? and the bbq started at 12. So we needed to get utensils, paper plates, cups, and bottled water. I went with mama and the girls just stayed with dad preparing the backyard and the food. We headed to trader joe's and got everything we needed plus a couple of other things for the house as well.
We got the backyard all ready. It was around 12pm now so people started coming. It was Mrs. Carol first because she only lived a couple houses down. Then a couple of other really nice neighbors. My parents coworkers and their families which they were all very nice. Then the boys and their families came. It was really fun! We had some American food, as well as some filipino food and Hawaiian food. Around 4pm? I heard the doorbell ring. So what did I do? open it with my mama near to see who it is. Surprise surprise it's Karen's herself!

"Oh my gosh. You left me here ringing the doorbell for 10 minutes!" She starts to blabber.

"Right.." I nod my head and close the door.

I heard some yelling from her but didn't really care for it. About an hour had passed and I hear the door being pounded on. I open it and I see two cops. Oh no. What did I do? What did my family do? What happened? Before I say anything they ask me if there's an adult around. I say yes and go get my mama. Here's what I heard.

"Hi Ma'am" I hear one of the cops say.

"Um Hello...." Mama says.

"Well ma'am I would like to ask you a couple of questions." Cop #1 says

"Yes of course." I hear mama say. She sounds a bit nervous.

"Have you ever seen this women's before?" Cop #1 says as he moves out the way to show the women.

"Yes sir, she came here about an hour ago. I don't know what for but she just came here sir." Mama says.

"Yes, according to her I heard that's she got smacked? and wanted to press charges for assault." Cop #2 says.

"Well sir. I can assure you that didn't happen at all. She was ringing the doorbell like crazy and had no clue what she wanted. So my daughter just closed the door and we continued our day. I also have video proof. From the Ring doorbell." Mama says while pulling her phone out.

While doing that cop #2 went back to Karen telling her they have video proof to see if any of us smacked her. As my mama is pulling up the video. Cop #1 asks.

"What's going on here?" I hear him ask.

"Oh we're just hosting a bbq since we're new to the state and the neighborhood. Would you two like a plate?" My mama asks while showing the video to the officer.

"Thank you I have all the proof I need." Cop #1 says.

He yells over to the other cop with the karen in the back of the car. Cop #2 comes over and asks what's happening and Cop #1 goes.

"This miss offered us a couple plates of food." Cop #1 says happily.

"Wait here for a couple of minutes officers." Mama says while dragging me too the backyard to make the plates.

I went back to the backyard with mama and started getting the food ready. We basically put everything on about 8 plates doubling everything. Since Mama made a bunch of pancit (a filipino noodle dish). We decided to just give a whole tray to them. They were very nice and said their thank yous and their goodbyes and that was it with the cops. Dad asked what happened and we said we would tell him later, Then the bbq continued. The parents had many drinks. My parents coworkers left around 4-5 ish. So it was just the boy's and their families. Us teens wanted to go to the park near my house.

"MAMA DAD WE'RE HEADING TO THE PARK!"
I yelled.

"OKAY BE SAFE" She yelled back.

So we headed to the park not knowing what to do.

"Guys crazy idea but what if we took pictures and did musicallys?" Michelle asked.

"Uh sure?" The boys said.

@y/u/n - Y/n ✨
@rosethorn_02 - Michelle 🥀
@dxzaii.8 - Sun ⚡️
@imabaddie123 - Susbeth 🍄
@sapnapinsta - Nick 🌊
@you_suck - Ron 💥
@c_hernández.01 - Carlos ☀️
@steftexas - Stefan 🔥

Liked by rosethorn_o2 and 169 othersy/u/n: we're cool like that😎@rosethorn_02 @dxzaii

y/u/n: we're cool like that😎
@rosethorn_02 @dxzaii.8 @imabaddie123 @sapnapinsta @you_suck @steftexas @c.hernández.01

c.hernández.01 why is y/n and i's username normal?
> y/u/n because we're cool like that😎
> you_suck i'm cool too☹️
>imabaddie123 no you're not sit down

hawaiiperson1 who are these people?!
> y/u/n these are friends

hawaiiperson2 i bet you they only just met
> hawaiiperson3 i bet you i can steal them😏
>dzxaii.8 um😃

We took pictures and made some musicallys. We were out by the park for about 3 hours. Yes I know for a long ass time. We were just chatting, messing around, looking at the clouds, yada yada yada. It was around 8 now. We headed back towards our house and the parents were inside already. They asked us if we wanted to make s'mores. Of course we said yes. But since none of them were sober, Nick and I went to the store. They gave us enough money to get everything. Graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, and the stick thingy. As we were checking out the cashier said.

"Here is some free protection while you're at it!" She said as she slips us a box of condoms.

"Ma'a-" I try to say.

"No it's better to be safe then sorry" She says as she waved goodbye and starts to help the next person behind up.

Nick and I walked back to the car with the s'mores stuff and the condoms. As we entered the car we looked at each other and bursted out into laughter looking at the condoms in Nick's hand. We headed back to the house and told our parents what had happened. Everyone bursted into laughter and couldn't stop laughing for a bit. Everyone made s'mores and chilled for a bit more. Now it was around midnight. The parents drunk but not too drunk. We said our goodbyes and the boys hopping into the drivers seat to drive the parents home. It was a fun night.

____________________________________

hi! um when was the last chapter posted 😀
jan. 22😀 uhh i'm sorry. school and sleeping. anyways how are you? i hope good but anyways i hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!
stay hydrated and go take a nap or get a bit of rest.
anyways bye love you!
-Let💞🪑