Summer Time 7.

Y/n's pov.
June 24, 2016
chapter 10.
________________________________

It was the next morning after the party. we all woke up pretty early with minor headaches. So we showered and got ready before mama and dad woke up. That didn't happen. As we were getting ready, dad had yelled for us.

"GIRLS COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" Dad said yelling.

We all got out of our rooms looked at each other with the "We're Fucked" face. We all walked down the stairs and saw mama cooking breakfast and dad had a cup of coffee in his hand waiting for us.

"So as you may all know. Susbeth, Sun, And Michelle are leaving tomorrow. Since Hawaii's school doesn't start until later... We had decided to keep you girls here longer!" Dad said as he was drinking his coffee.

"Wait. WHAT?!" We all said in peer confusion.

"Yeah. Since y/n doesn't really have any friends here, we just decided to keep you here longer! If you want to of course. But we did speak to all of your parents and they said that was a-okay with them!" Mama said as she put some portuguese sausage on a plate.

We were all very shocked and surprised. We said thank you and gave our hugs. We wondered about the clothes situation. Since they only brought a couple weeks worth of clothes. Yes we did laundry and everything. So Their parents decided to give money to mama so they could spend it. So what we did today was go shopping for clothes, we went to target, the mall, and the outlets. They got some really cute outfits, a new pair of shoes and sandals.
Since it was only 3pm we decided to get a snack before late dinner. Mama had an idea.

"How about a bbq next weekend?" Mama asked us.

"Hmm? With who?" I asked.

"With Mrs. Carol, maybe the boys and their parents, maybe a few people from work." Mom said while drinking her sweet tea.

"Sure, lets text everyone." dad said.

Mama and Dad had texted everyone they wanted to invite, their coworkers, the boy's parents, and they asked me to go next door to ask Mrs. Carol if she wanted to come. Of course she said yes she could make it, she asked when it was and we said this coming weekend. She was gonna make some baked goods to bring. We didn't know anyone else so we didn't invite anyone else from our block. We didn't really do much after that so we just headed home and watched a movie together. We watched "Cinderella" it was a good movie, ate some popcorn, and tried to start another movie. But dad kept on falling asleep, so they went to bed. We headed to my room where we watched a couple more movies.

*Incoming Factime*
Nick

"Oh shit-" I say while freaking out because Nick is calling me.

"What the fuck do I do?!" I ask the girls.

"ANSWER!" they all yell.

"Hey" Nick says.

"Hiii" I say while looking at the girls and motion them to get the fuck out.

"Whatchu up too?" He askes.

"Nothing much just chilling. and you?" I say while finally get the girls out of the room. They message me and say. "Rude ass", "What is he doing tomorrow?", "ask him!"

So i ask him what his plan is tomorrow. he said nothing much. But he does say.

"Ohhh I know what we can do tomorrow." He said with a smirk on his face.