Date

Nick's pov.
June 25, 2016
chapter 11.
_________________________________

We decided today was the day Y/n and I go on a date. She showed me her outfit last night and I showed her mine. Since we all had to go we took two separate cars. We drove my car and then ron's car. We headed down to Y/n's house to pick them up. When I saw Y/n she looked really pretty...

"Hi!" Y/n said happily.

"Why hello there Miss Beautiful." I say.

"Stoppp iiit" They said as They blushed.

"Well hop in and we'll go to our destination." I say.

She hops in my car while the other girls hop in to the boys car. They went somewhere with the girls, I have no idea where. Before I had called her last night , I went out to see where i could find the perfect spot to have a picnic. I stumbled across this empty field that had a big tree right in the middle.

It was a bit far but we made it. I took her to the spot. set up the blanket, got the food out, and poured our drinks. We had a great time. Sitting and eating, talking about the most randomness stuff. After we were done eating we laid down for a bit and looking up at the clouds seeing what shapes they made. Y/n had sat up and looked at me.

"You know I really like you. Even though we just met literally two weeks ago.... I have caught massive feelings for you." Y/n says while looking at me.

Before I can say another word. She had kissed me. Nothing to much but just a simple kiss. I sat up and they were bright red. Aww how cute.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Expressing my feelings" They said.

"Well I like you too. Yes even tho we had known each other for two months or when we were little. I have strong feelings for you." I say planting another kiss on her lips.

We lay back down to could watch again. I saw a dino, she saw a teddy bear, we argued about that but eventually it was a mix between them. She saw a baby, I saw it also, but then we saw a dragon horse? No Idea what it was but it was hilarious.
I noticed she went quiet for a little bit. I look over at her and she as fast asleep. She was laying on my legs as a pillow so it went numb. But I saw this instagram post.

She isn't my girlfriend i know that but i will treat her correctly if she does become mine I'll just give it time

I give her one more kiss and started packing. I gently wake her up. This time it was around 6. We had spent 3 hours talking, messing around, looking up at the sky and a bit of sleep.

We decided to see what everyone was up too. They were at xx mall just hanging out and going to the arcade. We decided to go there, everyone wanted boba so we went to the boba place and ordered. We walked into the arcade and started looking for them. They were at a table eating and talking. We walked up to them and said our hi's and gave them their drinks.