Summer Time

Y/n pov.
June 10, 2016.
Chapter 4.
________________________________

My friends come in 3 days and i'm pumped. I haven't seen them in about 3 weeks and i miss them already..... They know they're coming and what we're doing. Mama and dad are already at work and I have nothing really to do so I might go see what's around me. I walk down the driveway and see Mrs. Carol in her garden watering her plants.

"Hi Y/n!" Mrs. Carol yelled.

"Hi Mrs. Carol." I said walking down a couple houses down.

"Please darling call me Claudia." She said. "What are you up to for today?" She asked while watering her plants.

"Nothing much I might walk around to see if there's anything fun." I said going closer to her.

"Ahh okay! I could tour you around our neighborhood to introduce you to everyone.... If you like of course." I could tell she was a little nervous...

I didn't really have social interactions but I said sure and she took her gloves off and turned the water off.

She introduced me to whoever answered the door. I met a bunch of people. A couple of the houses had kids that looked about my age. I saw a small park near by and a couple of younger kids playing on it.
I asked if Claudia had any kids. She said she couldn't have any but she might adopt soon. But she does have 2 dogs and 2 cats in her house. I've never had a dog or a cat before. I asked her if I couldn't meet them and let them.

She had a rottweiler and a german shepherd. Their names were Kaia And koa. For the cats they had 2 rescued cats. One girl and boy their names were Summer and Clyde. I met them and they were all very very sweet. By the time I walked around and met her dogs mama and dad were already home. So i said my goodbyes and went home.

"hi y/n what did you do today?" Mama asked.

"Oh I toured the neighborhood with Mrs- I meant Claudia and met her pets" I said as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh that's nice y/n." Dad said as he was entering the Kitchen.

[time travel to when the best friends get here😏]

June 11, 2016
8:20pm

Today's the day where my 3 bestfriends come to Texas for the first time. I was excited because I haven't seen them in almost a month. They walked down the escalator while I ran up to them and grabbed them and hugged them tightly.

"Hi bitches" i said.

"Hi whore." -Susbeth
"Hi bitch"- Michelle
"Hi!!"-Sun

We walked to the baggage claim to wait for their luggage and once we got it we headed straight to the car. I looked at them and they were drained.

"So how was the flights girls?" Dad asked

"It was good Y/n Dads name!" Sun said.

"Stop lying bruh, it was shaky has heck dude." Michelle said half asleep.

Susbeth is already sleeping. We got to the house and got out the car. Once everyone was out of the car. Everyone was wide awake and they were very very shocked on how huge it was.