Summer Time 4.

Nick's pov.
June 18th, 2016
Chapter 7.
________________________________

Today is the day where the guys parents meets y/n's parents. I told my parents as soon as I got home from dinner the one day. We had made lunch reservations at xx restaurant. Everyone had arrived around the same time. We had a big party, but good thing we made reservations before. It was My parents, Carlos's Mom, Ron's Parents, and Stefan's Moms, Y/n's parents, and the girls. We had small talk before the waiter came.

"Say Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong... I think I've met your family before, but i can't put my finger on where I've met you." Y/D/N said.

"Yeah We've got the same feeling about you guys too." Dad said.

Y/m/n was on her phone, maybe on facebook? Who knows. Then she said something.

"OH! A memory just popped up on my facebook!"
y/m/n blurred! "That cruise in 2011! Our kids had met in one of the activities and we met each other at the adults place!" She said.

"OH Yeah! I remember now!" Mom blurted. "Gosh that was such a fun cruise that year. Maybe we should do it again sometime!" Mom said.

"Yeah! A picture of Nick and Y/n standing together awkwardly!" Y/m/n said while showing everyone making Y/n and I blush..

"Ooo really? You should really send me that! I'll add you!" Mom said with a laughter.

"Oooo look they're blushinggggg" Carlos's mom said aloud.

"OooooooO" Everyone said with a laughter causing y/n and i to blush harder....

"If the waiter comes I would like a water.... I'm gonna use the bathroom." Y/n said awkwardly.

"Yeah get me a water too please." I said as I got up to follow Y/n.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah just a bit embarrassed...." They smiled....
"Yeah... back then I was not that pretty. Heck I'm still not pretty." They giggled.

"Hey shush, you were pretty back then. You're even more pretty now!" I smiled.

"Yeahh. No" They laughed.

"I think we've cooled off now. Should we head back?" I ask.

"Sure!" They said with a smile.

Everyone had gotten their drinks and was about to order. The waitress came up to me to take my order. I wasn't ready yet so I told them I wasn't ready. Same with y/n. We didn't really look at our menus because of how embarrassed we were. But after a little while we were ready with our orders. We got our food and talked for a bit. Since we ate near a mall. The dads went to go have a couple of drinks, the moms went with them, and I took the car to drive us teens to the mall. We walked around for a bit and then found an arcade that was attached to the mall. We played a couple of shooting games, went bowling, and won some stuff animals. I won a big dino, and y/n won the little dino. Ron won a small panda while Susbeth won a big ass fucking panda. Stefan won nothing... Michelle won nothing either. Then Sun and Carlos won some anime figures. Then Carlos Speaks.

"So girls. We were wondering what you guys were doing tomorrow" He Asked.

"Nothing much i don't think. right y/n?" Susbeth says.

"Yeah we're not doing anything fun. maybe sit around the house idk." y/n said.

"Oh okay. Well if our parents say yes, we could tour the city? Like take you to see the city of Houston."
Carlos says nervously.

"Umm sure?" Y/n says with a confused look on her face.

My mom called me to tell them we're done. So we head over back to the restaurant. And Carlos asks the question.

"Um parents?" Carlos says nervously.

"What's up Carlos?" Ron's parents asks.

"So I had an idea. Since Y/n, her family and her friends are new to the city. I was wondering if the boys and I could take them around Houston." He says picking at his fingers.

"Sure!" Y/d/n Said happily.

"Is everyone okay with that?" y/d/n asks.

"Yeah! that's fine" everyone says.

We said our goodbyes and the next day arrives...

___________________________________
hi everyone:) sorry this took a long time to come out..... i've been busy with school. since it started on the 4th. school sucks.
but i wanted to say sorry:)
anyways love youu (it's also 12am 😀🔫)
1-6-2021

-Ley💞🧍🏽‍♂️