Camping

Y/n's pov
07-10-2016
Chapter 14
_________________________________

We decided to go camping yay! Um I've gone camping before but it has been a little while since I've gone. But Hawaii camping is gonna be much more different than Texas camping. Since we moved, we had all our camping stuff in boxes. We haven't touched it in years, we decided to look through it. It was pretty normal stuff, but it looked ruined. Like a bird or moths poked holes through it. Everything was like that... So what did we do? Go buy new camping stuff!! But I didn't go.. It was just the dad's going to the stores to get some camping supplies. Everyone else just had a chill day. Pretty boring day to be honest. We packed our clothes and essentials of what we're gonna need bathing suits, shampoo, body wash, lotion, bug spray, sunblock, a hairbrush, hair ties, many many hair ties. The day before we had left we had went to the Costco to get alcoholic drinks, juice, many waters, paper towels, and other groceries we needed for the house and camping.

*next day*
*going to the campsite*

We woke up pretty early to be honest around like 4 since we packed the night before. We headed towards Ron's house so we could get the directions. It was around a 3 hour drive to where we were gonna go camping. As soon as we got there I had to pee. I asked everyone where the bathroom was. Since they've been here before.

"Nick Honey?" Mrs. Armstrong said.

"Yeah mom?" Nick said with a semi deep voice and him rubbing his eyes.

"Can you show Y/n where the bathroom is please?" She said. "Does anyone else have to go to the bathroom?" She asked.

"Not at the moment" I heard mama say.

I followed Nick to where the bathrooms were. I went to the girls room and he went to the boys room. When I got out he was just standing there with his hand in his pockets. We headed back. We couldn't go on social media because there was no service.

So we started setting our things up. Like our tents, fire pit, the chairs, and everything else that needed to get set up. Mrs. Hernandez (Carlos's mom) asked who wanted to go swimming. Of course the teens said yes, so we went to go change into our bathing suits. After we got changed we waited for the parents who wanted to go swimming and head towards the water. I noticed the boat and Carlos, Nick, Stefan, and Ron getting into it. I asked what they were doing and they said this was Stefans moms' boat. I asked what we were gonna do on the boat. They said tubing, surfing, and wakeboarding.

Which I've never done before. So us girls hopped onto the boat with Stefans other mom getting on. We headed out pretty far from where we were. So we could fit 4 people on each turn. The boys went first because we had no clue what to do. Two of them laying down and then two of them standing or on their knees. They stayed up for a long time until Ron fell off and causing Stefan to fall of as well since they were both on their knees. Since there was no one around us they didn't have to raise their flag. If there was people near, they would have to raise their flag to let the boaters, skiers, or anyone on the water know that there was a person in the water. Then the boys switched. Nick and Carlos went on their knees. Then Carlos fell while Nick held on.

It was our turn, we decided to play rock paper scissors to see who had to go on their knees. Sun and Susbeth had to go on their knees. So Michelle and I laid down on our stomachs and held on. It was surprisingly fun!  Some how Michelle let go and she fell off. It was funny when she fell off. Then it was Michelle and I's turn to go on our knees. Surprise Surprise I fell causing everyone to tip over. I fell face first into the water and it hurt.