try outs

y/n's pov.
october 10th, 2016
chapter 16
____________________________________

I was trying out for my high school volleyball team and maybe the cheer team as well? Try outs were from October 11th-14th from 4-6 in the big gym.

The first month of school is going alright. I have pretty decent grades at the moment. 4 A's 2 B's and 1 C. I have to keep my grades up if I want to play any sports Or have above a 2.0 gpa. The boys and I made up since what happened after last time from forgetting to pick me up. They have practice when I have try outs. So going home with them is better than waiting for my parents.

*time skip to tryouts*

Try outs were today and I was nervous as hell. I heard we were gonna run 2 miles. But we didn't we just did some laps around the court then start the tryouts. The first day was just some serving and passing. They spilt us in half by random. Today and Thursday would be when I would try out. Then on Monday they would post who made the teams.

I didn't realize how tiring this was. Since I actually haven't played in awhile, but I tried my best to put my effort into it. I made some new friends Bella and Kara. They were in the same grade as me and they seemed really nice. They actually did really well in the during the first day.

Something funny actually happened during try outs. These two girls were arguing who was gonna be where and then one of the girls pushed the other girl into the bleachers. Then they started fighting... It was hilarious, hair pulling, slapping, kicking, etc. After they got spilt up. They were told to exit the gym and to not show up to the next try outs since they are banned from trying out for this year.

Before I knew it tryouts are over. I walk out to the football field to see if the boys are still out there. Which they are, and they look like they are wrapping up. As I try to walk towards the bleachers I feel a hand on my ass. I turn around as quickly as I could and see this ugly ass white boy biting his lip with pineapple ass hair. He looked like my grade but I haven't seen him at all before.

"Hey Love Bug", The pineapple hair teenager said.

"First off, The fuck you just called me? Love bug? No just gross. And why the fuck did you just grab my ass?" I say with frustration.

"You know we could be a thing love bug. I grabbed it because it was looking juicy as fuck" He says.

"That doesn't give you a right to grab my ass. And stop calling me that name. It's disgusting" I add.
Okay I did. just come from VolleyBall tryouts and it was hot as hell outside and I'm not gonna wear no sweat pants so I just walked out in my spandex.

"Lemme get your number" He says as he hits his lip.

"No thanks" I say and walk away.

He starts to walk after me. I speed up and try to find the guys, Luckily I spot them and I call their names.

"Y/N!!" I hear Ron yell.

"IS IT OKAY IF I COME ONTO THE FEILD?" I yell.

"THAT SHOULD BE FINE, YOU GOTTA HOP THE FENCE THOUGH" Ron yells back.

I got a heavy ass backpack, So I threw that over the fence first then hop over it myself. I basically run to the boys with my backpack in hand. The boy hopped the fence as well. He started to head this way, but then heads the toward the coach.

"Ewwww you guys are all sweaty" I say while trying to get away from them.

"GROUP HUGGGG" Carlos Yells.

"EWWWWW GROSSSS STOP IT"  I yell with laughter.

Now I smell like sweat and gotsome sweat beads on me. Gross. We walk towards the boys locker room. I stay outside because you know.... Boys locker room and plus they're gonna come outside after they change and grab their stuff. I try not to make eye contact with the pineapple ass hair boy. He looking my way and I grab my phone pretending to be on the phone with one of the girls. Luckily he left me alone so I just waited for one of the guys to come out so I can interact with one of them. Stefan came out first so I pretended to hang up and talk to Stefan. Then Nick came out, then the other two. We gathered in all one car and headed home.

"Ayo can we get some food. I'm kinda hungry." I say.

"Y/n don't you have dinner being prepared at home?" Stefan asks.

"Yeah but like. I haven't eaten anything in awhile so... Can we get like ice cream or something sweet" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Ew don't do that" Carlos laughs.

I keep doing it until they give up and I get my way.
We got some Baskin Robins and got ice cream. After that they dropped me off and I said my goodbyes.

*day 2 of tryouts*

It's the second day of tryouts so today we were setting the ball and hitting the ball. I was a setter on my middle school team and I wasn't that bad. But I can sorta hit not that well though.

Then for the last two hours. We played some games against some other players. My team lost 15-25, the coaches didn't care if you won or lost they were looking for some good sportsmanship and teamwork. Then again. The try outs were over.

"That's a wrap guys, the teams will be posted on Monday the 17th." One of the coaches says.

Once again I head back out to the football field and this time I'm rushing to sit on the bleachers without interacting with people. I'm just chilling on my phone waiting for the boys to finish their practice when ONCE AGAIN pineapple hair boy comes up to me and tries to interact with me.

"Heyyy love bug." He says biting his lip once again.

This time I just ignore him and just continue what I was doing. He keeps looking at me..... 40 mins pass and the guys are done with their practice. I pick up my things and head down the bleachers. Surprise the dude was still staring at me. I head over where they come out and wait again. To be honest I'm extremely tired I might pass out in the car. They come out and then we head towards the car.

"AYO ARMSTRONG!" I heard someone yell.

We all look behind us to see who yelled. Surprise it's the pineapple hair dude.... Oh lord I just want to go home.

"This your girl?" He asked while pointing at me.

"Why?" Nick says with a raised brow.

"Well you see Armstrong I'm trying to get this fine ass piece of meat in my life. So is she or no?" He asks.

"Oh hell no. First off I am not a piece of meat to you or any of your friends here. Secondly I will never ever in my life have someone or anyone like you. Are we clear on that?" I say with my brow raised.

"Psssh whatever. You're gonna come running to me one day." He smirks as he walks off and leaves.

____________________________________
hi! okay so uh i didnt realize it didn't upload the rest:') but uh schools over and im happier.

06-15-2021
-ley 🙏🏽💅🏽
ALSO HAPOY PRIDEEEEE!!