1st football game

y/n's pov
october 21st, 2016
chapter 17
________________________________

unfortunately i didn't make the volleyball team, oh well there are other sports and clubs to join. the first football game was today! i was excited, first football game of the season and my first football game on the mainlands? throughout the first week i made some new friends, (mostly bc of Nick, Ron, and Stefan) but since they're on the team i'm able to hang out with them during the game!

there was a club drive during lunch. so i decided to check it out. there was a drama club, a gothic literature club, key club, and much more. the key club looked intresting, maybe i'll try it out! Most of the time doing clubs makes me feel lonely because i can't really do it with my friends.

Homecoming is in about a month and i'm excited!I'm not really into football but i'll be here to support for my friends and the school! I have the guys phones just incase something happens.

Two minutes left into the 1st quarter with only two minutes left, someone gets tackled from the other team. He got hit pretty hard, the players took a knee and waited for him to get off the field. We all cheered for him after he got off the field. 30 seconds left in the last quarter. The score is 30-32 we're currently losing. We have the ball and all we need is a field goal. The coach calls it. Praying we make the field goal. Time is ticking...... 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20....
anticipation is killing me. Finally they kick it...
It felt like it was a movie where the ball was moving as slowly as it could possibly can, and finally... IT MAKES IT IN!!!!
Score : 33-32. WE HAVE WON OUR FIRST FOOT BALL FOR THE SEASON WE HAVE WON!

Before I check the guys phone just in case someone has called, I say good bye to their friends because they have somewhere to go. I notice one of the phones.... Stefan's phone has been blowed up by someone named Clarisa ... Now I don't wanna seem nosy, but um.. This don't look right... I check the messages to see what has been going on.

Clarisa
heyy...
hiii...
HEYYYY
GODDAMN IT ANSWER ME
fine if you don't answer in the next 10 mins im going to end it.
FINE IDC WHAT YOU SAY OR WHO YOUVE BEEN WITH, BUT THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU ITS ON SIGHT.

Um... Go you man go you. What ever he has going on, good luck man. Now I head out to go find the boys, guess who shows up, pineapple boy. Not in the mood to deal with his bs so i just continue moving through the crowd to go find him. Something seems off, It feels like way more people are following me than usual. I look behind me and i notice there are about 3-4 guys behind him and they're ready to chase after me wherever i go. I dash through the crowd making sure he doesn't see me, I find the concession stand. As i'm about to go in i feel a hand grab me, I'm feared for my life right now, i have no idea who just grabbed my hand I hear a familiar voice, Nicks. I turn as fast as i could and i hugged him right away, he's sweaty gross. But after the hug i have calmed down.

"Hey we were looking everywhere for you, Where have you been?" He asks.

"Oh you know, just running away from people." I chuckle.

"Um alrighttt...." He says.

We both headed towards their locker room me waiting outside for them. When they all come out i congratulate them on their win, giving them a group hug. We were heading towards his car. Just then i had a weird feeling. I turn my head and notice an old dude following us.

"hey there's someone following us.."  I whisper to the guys.

They all have a glance. They're in shock. It's like they know him. I stood there confused. Since we were almost to the car, they drop all their stuff and run to the old man. Now i'm confused, first who is this man?

__________________________________
hi :)
ik ik i haven't posted in awhile :') fact is i've been busy with school (almost winter break) so yeah :') ANYWAYS HERES A NEW UPDATE I'M SORRY IT TOOK FOREVERNFKD
have a good day ily 💞
~ley🦃💞