Summer Time 5.

Michelle's pov
June 19th, 2016
Chapter 8
________________________________

Today is where everyone takes us touring around Houston, Texas. Everyone wore their bathing suits underneath their clothes just in case something happens. We everyone headed out to go meet each other. We met at Stefans house and we went from there. We went downtown,saw some nice graffiti and then Buffalo Bayou Park. Since we we headed out pretty early. It was only 2. We decided to head to the beach. It was about an hour drive from where we were. We decided to switch things up with the cars. The teens went in one and the parents took the two cars. Since there was 8 kids, we got the big car and Carlos drove. Sun sat in the shotgun so Y/n, Susbeth, and I sat in the back. Then Ron, Stefan, and Nick sat in the back back.

"So girls how was the tour of Houston?" Stefan asked.

"It was good." Y/n said as she yawned.

"Sleepy?" Nick asked?

"Yeah just a bit." Y/n replied.

"Wait I'm sleepy too." I said.

"Me too." Susbeth yawned.

"I think everyone is tired haha." Carlos said with laughter.

"How about this. Everyone can sleep while I stay up with Carlos" Sun said.

"Okay" Everyone replied.

*40 minutes later*

"Michelle wake up. We're here." Y/n said while shaking me.

I wake up and see Ron trying to wake up Stefan. He didn't move. I look back and look at Ron. He makes a face like can you help me please? So what did I do?
I slapped him. Not too hard nor too soft. He woke up.

"What the hell man!?" Stefan said angrily.

"Wasn't me my guy." Ron said.

Then he looked at Nick.

"Wasn't me either." Nick said.

Then he gives me the look and says "Oh you're dead" I run out of the car and head towards the water. On my way there I see Y/m/n. I go to her and hide behind her. Then Stefan mouths "I'll get you. Just wait." With the most evilest look on his face.
As everyone else arrives. The boys head out to the water while the girls slowly take off their clothes.

"Guys I'm nervous." Y/n says.

"Me too. I'm just really insecure" I say.

"Me too." Sun and Susbeth said.

"You know what. Let's shut the fuck up and take our clothes off. I don't care what the fuck anyone says. You guys are beautiful and your bodies are perfect." I say while taking my shirt and bottoms off and head towards the water.

They look at me with confusion. Then they all take off their clothes and he'd toward the water. They catch up with me and I say "atta girls see not so bad huh?"

We head towards the guys. They're having fun. I try and stay away from Stefan but it's too late. He grabs me and pulls me under water.

"Ugh you Dickhead" I say laughing.

"Ha ha I got you back." He says while laughing and grabbing onto me.

"Okay okay you got me now let me go" I said trying to get out of his embrace.
"Stefan LET ME GO" I yelled with laughter because he began to tickle me.

He let's go of me and I punch him really hard and run toward the girls. He looks up with laughter and heads towards the boys. We headed back towards the parents and when we got there, we see that they have a volleyball. So us girls decided to play some volleyball. 2 v 2. Sun and I verses Y/n and Susbeth. It goes pretty well. I bump the ball to Sun, she sets it and I hit it and spike it scoring a point. It goes on for a little, until we are drained. We head towards the water. These group of guys, looking about 8th graders maybe freshman walks up to us and hits on us. Let me tell you.. They are not flattering at all not one bit.