halloween

y'n's pov.
october 31st, 2016
chapter 20
_________________________________

4:15pm

it's finally halloween! my first halloween on the main land. i got my costume with nick since he wanted to match. he also said he wanted to go to a party and of course i said yes. to be honest i don't know where the party is being held or even who's throwing it. i just know i'm going with all the guys and a couple of their friends.

i'm currently laying in bed on call with Sun and the girls are over at her house.

"oh guys i forgot to tell you" i said while sitting up.

"what's up?" they ask

"Nick wanted to match costumes with me"

"WHAT?" they all exclaim. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER?"

"i didn't know if y'all would care though."

"we do" said michelle.

"what are your guys costume?" susbeth asked.

"oh you'll see" i said.

"ugh. you're so lame" sun says.

i could feel the eye roll in her voice.

"anyways, what are you guys dressing up as?"

"oh we're gonna be the power puff girls!"exclaimed michelle.

"omg who is who?"

"well blossom is myself, michelle is buttercup, and susbeth is bubbles." said sun

"oh i see it!" i exclaimed. "are you guys going to any parties?"

"yeah! we're going to aaron's party!" michelle exclaimed once again

"omggg have funn!"

by this time it was 6:25. so i said bye to the girls and hung up to go get ready. i took a shower. washed my hair, shaved my legs, washed my body, and then got out. i went back to my room and started to change into the costume nick and i had prepared. after that i started to put makeup on, very minimalistic though. as i finished my make up it was now 8:30pm, the party starts at 9:30 so i have hour to spare. of course i'm going to do my favorite thing and browse musical.ly.

then a text from nick pops up

nick
Hey you ready?

me
yeah

nick
Ok I'm here

me
alright i will be right out

i grab my jacket and put my shoes on downstairs.

"MAMA AND DAD I'M LEAVING NOW" i yell.

"OKAY SWEETIE. STAY SAFE PLEASE. YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TERRIBLE OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS." Dad yells.

"OKAY BYE LOVE YOU"

as i walk up to Nicks car i see him in his cute outfit. i love that we're matching. it was the best idea ever. i honestly think it's pretty cute that he thought of this. as we're on our way we pick up everyone one else since they all got ready at Carlos's home, so it was basically on the way.

we arrive at the party. no one noticed at first but as soon as we got out from the car i hear Ron say something.

"YOU GUYS ARE MATCHING?" Ron yells.