First Day of School

Y/n's pov
09-12-2016
chapter 15
_________________________________

a/n: first off i know we skipped a "few chapters" so deal with it😃😃

So today I start my first day of high school. My parents talked it out with the other parents, that it was best if I rode with the boys to school. As always I'm nervous as hell. Why you may ask? One, i'm in a brand New school and State. Two, I only know 4 people. Finally I don't know where to go. So you can say I'm nervous.

Mama and Dad had to go in at their normal hours 6:30am-3:30pm. So I woke up around 5:30 to get ready for school. I showered, did my hair, put my clothes on, ate breakfast and then brushed my teeth.
Mama wanted a picture before they left for work. So I grabbed my backpack from upstairs and went to go take a picture. I took a couple pictures myself and posted them. I think she did the same but on
facebook. By now the time was around 7:15, I had no idea when they were coming to pick me up but I was waiting downstairs. Then a couple minutes later I heard a knock on the door. It was Carlos knocking and then the rest of the guys in the car.

"Why you look pretty today." Carlos teased.

We headed towards the car. I sat in the middle of course. But we headed towards the school. They parked in the student parking lot and then got out. I was nervous. I got a few stares from since I rode with the guys and just some random girl no one has seen before. Carlos asked me what classes I have and I showed him my schedule.
I had English 1st, Foods 2nd, Math 3rd, Health 4th, Biology 5th, P.E. 6th, and then Human Development 7th.

"Yay! We have Foods together! Then I believe Nick or Ron has P.E. with you." Carlos said.

"Ah okay okay! We'll find out!" I laughed.

"Well can you help me get around?" I asked.

"Of course dummy!" He exclaimed.

He took me around the school showing me the bathrooms, to the classes he had and where my classes were, then the gyms.
To be honest its huge compared to the school I went up in Hawaii. First period was about to start so I said my goodbyes to Carlos and headed towards there.
Once I got there it was pretty awkward. No one was talking or even saying anything.
Then the bell went off.

"Good Morning class, I am Ms. Rachel and I am your English Teacher. So today what we're gonna be doing is making name tags. So grab a piece of construction paper at the front of the room and Put your name that you would like to call you by, your hobbies, and then finally, where you're from."

So I did just did what she asked. Wrote down my name, pronouns, and where i was from.

"Okay class, So we're presenting these. I'll start.
I'm Ms. Rachel, my hobbies are snowboarding and gardening and I'm from Nashville, Tennessee. Okay How about we start with You in the back."

"Um hi I'm Christian Ojeada, I like going on youtube and playing games." He said

This went on for a little while. It was my turn now.

"Hi I'm Y/n, my hobbies are (what ever you like to do), and I'm from Hilo, Hawaii." I said while sitting down quickly.

"Oh really? Well are you hawaiian? And how long did you live there?" Ms. Rachel questioned.

"No, I am not and * lived there my whole life until this summer." I answered.

"Ahh okay okay." She replied.

After doing that we got a syllabus, which contained what she expects from us, how much the assignments, tests, homework, and the finals are worth. By the time we did all of that 1st was over.