Detention

Catra walked to detention with a bit of anxiety. Her ears pressed down flat against her head in worry. Adora was going to be in detention, again.

But things were different this time, for some reason, Catra began to get nervous in front of the popular blonde. Maybe it was the dumb jock energy she displayed loudly, or the fact that Catra was supposed to be the hated hothead who shouldn't give a duck.

Opening the door to the detention room, she was greeted to the sight of Adora laying on the floor in defeat.

"I told you, Mr Knox, I'm innocent. It wasn't me on the beam. It was an illusion of time!"

Mr Knox snickered and rolled his eyes.

Catra growled, no matter how awful Adora was, she was always the teachers pet.

"Can't this detention be postponed? I have a basketball game!" Adora complained.

Mr Knox frowned, lost in thought. "Well, today is an important game against our rivals. Why don't we move our detention to there?"

"YES" Adora screamed in delight. She jumped up in victory.

"IM GOING TO GET MY JERSEY ON, BYE"
She yelled as she burst out the room.

Mr Knox chuckled, shrugging to himself. "Kids haha"

Catra groaned as the students stood up, preparing to watch a basketball game.

But then something clicked in Catra, today was the Horde versus Bright Moon game. Her old friends would be there...

Then an awful idea spawned in her twisted head. An idea that would wipe that stupid smile off Adora's face.

She was going to show her how much she needed her.

__________________

Fun fact, I won't stop shitposting She-ra content on my Facebook. I think everyone hates me